newbrew is offline Senior Member

Once every Thursday, or Minus 1 day every week? (E6D)

EDIT: Basically want to switch to every 6th day....

I am currently doing 325/mg week for 12 weeks of Test E shot every Thursday (yes I know twice a week is better)

I recently got my hands on more test E and was thinking of doing each injection 1 day earlier throughout the cycle. So instead of doing it this thursday, I would do it Wednesday, then the following Tuesday, and so on. I would end up basically just bumping up the current dosage per week. What do you think?

Current injections @ 325/week once a week

feb - 10,17,24
    march - 3,10,17,24,31
    april - 7,14,21,28 = 3900 total mg

Planned change of injections

feb - 10,16,22,28
    march - 6,12,18,24,30
    april - 5,11,17,23,29 = 4550 total mg

This equates to 379mg/week instead of 325/mg week
    This would also make the injections a tad more frequent, although I know they are not frequent enough
    Last edited by newbrew; 02-21-2005 at 11:28 PM.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Just shoot 2 times a week at .75ml per shot.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Hey stop being afraid of needles..I was too a little but now I look forward to them and Im shootin every other day

ace ventura is offline Member
    Would E3D be a good idea? Kind of a suggestion/question.. Will it be too often? It would be easier though...and the dose per week would be a little higher if you don't mind..

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    Hey stop being afraid of needles..I was too a little but now I look forward to them and Im shootin every other day
    its nothing to do with needles. test E, as I am sure you are aware, is painless. Its the fact that I already have my cycle preloaded in the syringes, etc. I know there is an apparent 'problem' with this being sterile, but many do it w/o problems.

Anyways, I am not seeing a problem with what I mentioned so I will probably just start shooting every 6 days. If I get more pins soon I may switch up to twice a week, but that will also require taking some of the Test from the syringes I have, etc.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    its nothing to do with needles. test E, as I am sure you are aware, is painless. Its the fact that I already have my cycle preloaded in the syringes, etc. I know there is an apparent 'problem' with this being sterile, but many do it w/o problems.

Anyways, I am not seeing a problem with what I mentioned so I will probably just start shooting every 6 days. If I get more pins soon I may switch up to twice a week, but that will also require taking some of the Test from the syringes I have, etc.
    did you preload them or did you buy them that way???

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion. sides from fluctuating blood test levels are a MUCH higher price than a few extra pins to shoot twice a week...

Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    did you preload them or did you buy them that way???
    I preloaded them. Did some asking around and a few VETS here do the same, figured it was safe enough. I like the idea of having the gear ready to go. I live a pretty busy lifestyle and finding the oportunity to do it with certain others arent around can be an issue. Spent 1 sunday when no one was around filling up all my syringes.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    i do a little preloading myself, good stuff. nothing wrong with it.

Thread Information