Zues is offline Associate Member

Anyone use Dosinex?

Anyone here used Dosinex (Cabergoline) from a research lab? I found some and want to make sure its legit. My gyno has gone down a bit, till last week I added 100mg of Fina EOD. It seems to have gotten worse, and I think it is from the Fina. I am also on test but it has sort of been under control with taking Nolvadex (pill). I starting B-6 also at 600mg/day. I also noticed eariler in my cycle some Deca made me get a little gyno too which is why I think it is from progesterone. I ran Bromo before but not long enough for it to really work, only a month. I had to stop it cause it made me too sick. So i'm planning on running Cabergoline and want your guys opinions on the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Anyone here used Dosinex (Cabergoline) from a research lab? I found some and want to make sure its legit. My gyno has gone down a bit, till last week I added 100mg of Fina EOD. It seems to have gotten worse, and I think it is from the Fina. I am also on test but it has sort of been under control with taking Nolvadex (pill). I starting B-6 also at 600mg/day. I also noticed eariler in my cycle some Deca made me get a little gyno too which is why I think it is from progesterone. I ran Bromo before but not long enough for it to really work, only a month. I had to stop it cause it made me too sick. So i'm planning on running Cabergoline and want your guys opinions on the stuff.

any pics?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i've used cabergoline, but to enhance my orgasms. I can tell you I experienced no unpleasant side effects.. but i can't tell you how it would help/hurt your gyno. Medical research indicates that since prolactin will stimulate breast tissue, if you block progesterone, you will prevent this stimulation.

Another thing I want to know is if my gyno is progesterone based then if I run Cabergoline for a long enough period along with nolva, then will my gyno possible reduce in size? And no I do not have any pics but it is definetely gyno.

bump, anyone???

Thread Information