msu16366 is offline Member

Sustanon 250 any expierenced uses use this anymore

I know with sustanon they will tell you that you must shoot eod to get the results from the prop, But I have had great results using sustanon in the past at 250mg twice per week stacked with deca .. That was years ago. I took off about 3 years and last year did some d bol, 400eg and 500 cypanate. I gained about 20lbs. I gained about the same from the sustanon and deca years ago. I am planning my next cycle and have option of getting the real sustanon organon amps which I dont have to worry about being underdoesed like my last test was.
    Can you front load the sustanon 250 and take only twice per week, or would i have to take 750mg a week for the sustanon to be as effective. Or should i just go with the Galienka test ethanate amps.
    Thanks for any info

msu16366 is offline Member
    or would british dragon andropen be a better choice than sustanon at 2 per week.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You CAN shoot sustanon twice per week... in fact you can shoot it twice per month... but your blood levels are going to be a f*cking rollercoaster. The optimal way is every other day as you can see by this chart, the propionate ester drops dramatically after the 2nd day. Yes, you can frontload sustanon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon 250 any expierenced uses use this anymore-test-prop-chart.jpg  

Thread Information