needle is offline Senior Member

Switching brands during a cycle?

Ok I just finished a bottle of test200 and I recently took a trip and aquired 4 bottles of enth 350! So Im going to be running the enth 350 because of the high mg! Anyways my qustion is since there both different brands will it be like starting the cycle all over again or will the "enth" just realize and continue to work together! I dont think there's any diference, but im still curious?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you been on, how long are you planning on going for, how much test were you running each week?

Well to be honest im between cycles right now so I decied to run a test eq cycle for the hell of it. I wasnt really getting that great of results from 500 mg wk test so I decided to switch to 750 and see how that goes! I'm going to run it for 10wks so i have another 5 left. Im just wondering when I start the the 350 will it be like starting all over again or will my cycle just continue because of the "tests" being completely different brands!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's not like starting over. Don't worry about that. try not to change your dosage though.

ok thats what I was worried about,
    thanks

Swellin Guest
    You are still running the same compound, so it won't matter at all. As for the dose, it shouldn't take too long to stabilize after changing the dose because you already have a high baseline going. Having said that, I doubt if an extra 250mg of test for the next 5 weeks is going to make much difference. Just save the extra and run it next time.

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I doubt if an extra 250mg of test for the next 5 weeks is going to make much difference. Just save the extra and run it next time.

Agreed, if the cycle isn't kicking or giving less than expected results look at other factors like your diet, routines and rest. Upping the dosage at this stage is panic measure's.

Ya I agree i probably wont see to much of a diff-. Im pretty much a modest user never going above 500!!! I think just for a little experiment I'm going to run 750, to see what happens!!!
    Thanks guys for all your responses!

Thread Information