Thread: greasy @$$ face

mikehawk82 is offline New Member

greasy @$$ face

whats up guys. i just got done with a deca /dbol /sust cycle and im using only letro for my pct. i started w/ 2.5mgs a day for a couple weeks(while still on cycle)-for gyno reversal..now im doing about .5mgs a day. my face has gotten REALLY GREASY. is this from a high amount of estro(that i still have from cycle) or an extremely low amount of estrogen? ive been taking letro for about a month now-2 weeks on cycle, 2 weeks after the cycle was over.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    1-1.5 gallons of water with lemon squeezed in it should help cut the grease. it's helped me quite a bit. i use the large costco bottles of lemon juice and put about 4 squirts into a gallon

really i need to try that....i can wipe my face and put it in the frying pan and cook some eggs on that shit

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk82
    really i need to try that....i can wipe my face and put it in the frying pan and cook some eggs on that shit
    ewwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    ewwwwwww
    yup..better than canola oil. naw jk-well i wont lie, my diet has gotten alot more "relaxed" and water consumption has gone way down since finishing my cycle. i wanted to take a lil break(while still eating good protein, and carbs) and enjoy myself a lil before i hit it hard again. im thinkin of a gh, test cycle in a few months.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Shampoo is a natural degreaser.

Thread Information