Yaz Villanueva is offline New Member

A few bodybuilders I know are using veterinary steroids. Info and opinions needed.

A great number of bodybuilders I know are using veterinary steroids -- cheaper and easier to get with pretty much the same results. Or so they say.

A guy I know at the gym is on his 2nd cycle, using veterinary Stanozolol bought at a Equine veterinary supply store and regular Test Enanthate , I don't recall the exact dosages. The vet said the Stanozolol is used on horses, dogs, cats and chickens (fighting cocks).

I have been searching here and elsewhere in the net for information about veterinary steroids and if other bodybuilders use them. I have not found anything. Nothing at all.

I have to admit, the prices and ease of acquiring them, especially in this country (Philippines), make them very tempting. But I would like to be fully informed before I even consider using them.

So here I am, requesting for information. Any information. As much information as I can get.

Thanks,

YAZ

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    do they REALLY do that.............? Read around here a little more and you shall find the information you seek

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    research, research, research.....you have come to the right place!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board bro...

To answer your questions, Yes bro... many people use veterinary steroids . The prices are uncomparable to human grade steroids, unless you're dealing with a UG. You shouldnt worry, you'll be ok using them.

EC

You could have answered his question in the same amount of time it took you to say .... "research research research" . Stop being a whore and trying to get your post count up and try answering questions.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    research, research, research.....you have come to the right place!

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    do they REALLY do that.............? Read around here a little more and you shall find the information you seek

Useless waste of space.

Cool. Thanks bros! We are not alone in the world! What about dosages though? What do I have to take into consideration? Do I just compute based on my bodyweight, etc? If somebody could just point me in the right direction (sites or pages I can find info on dosages), I'm ready to hunker down for more "research, research, research."

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Most people I know use Vet gear. Like you said it is cheaper, easier to get, and they work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz Villanueva
    Cool. Thanks bros! We are not alone in the world! What about dosages though? What do I have to take into consideration? Do I just compute based on my bodyweight, etc? If somebody could just point me in the right direction (sites or pages I can find info on dosages), I'm ready to hunker down for more "research, research, research."
    I'm going to assume that this is your first cycle, that being the case you need to decide on the type of Test you want to use. I'd advice that you use a single long ester like Test E or Test Cyp, so you'd only have to take one or two injections a week... which ever you choose. A weekly dose of 500mg should be plenty for you to get the kind of results you'd like.

My 2nd cycle bro. For my first, I used regular Deca Durabolin and Sustanon . Am considering vet Stanozolol , and Test Enanthate for my 2nd.

Will work out the appropriate dosages -- am 6 foot, 200 lbs, so I could probably handle a slightly heavier dosage.

Thanks!

Thanks!

My 2nd cycle bro. For my first, I used regular Deca Durabolin and Sustanon . Am considering vet Stanozolol , and Test Enanthate for my 2nd.

Will work out the appropriate dosages -- am 6 foot, 200 lbs, so I could probably handle a slightly heavier dosage.

Thanks!

Thanks!

I personally wouldnt use stenbolone, but if I did I'd go....

Weeks 1-10 200mgs Stenbolone
    Weeks 1-12 500mgs Test E
    Weeks 1-17 20mgs Nolvadex
    Weeks 14-17 Clomid Treatment

You know that you have to inject stenbolone about every two days right?

Stenbolone is... Stanozolol ? Sorry, being a relative newbie, I'm still feeling my way around and don't know all the names.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Stenbolone is... Stanozolol? Sorry, being a relative newbie, I'm still feeling my way around and don't know all the names.
    I'll tell you what I did for hours was just reading drug profiles. You can find them on the main page on steroid .com...profiles are a very good place to begin to learn.

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    QV labs is starting to underdose their products when they started off overdosing them.

Stenbolone is... Stanozolol? .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yes it is.

Like 50 said... the drug profiles are a great resource.

Been through the profiles many times; and I have the page open right now. But hey, when it comes to substances that I put into my body, I can't have too much information.

Thanks guys.

Well, I have to be off bros. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testosterone is testosterone - whether it has a picture of a horse on the bottle or a man. But some types differ in quality... like Vet grade winstrol can be a bit grainier than human grade (Zambon human-grade passes through a smaller pin). Gear meant for human will be better quality - obviously... and some stuff like Eq has been adopted by athletes becasue the desired effects are performance-related/enhancing... like boldenone (equipoise ) used to increase general disposition and appetite (while being an anabolic -androgenic steroid , aka, testosterone deriative) in post convolecent horses...

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    test is test that is true...but you cannot compare the human grade gear pros like ronnie coleman, kevin levrone, etc. take to the oily crappy mexican dog steroids that your average joe takes to ive tried both and love human grade jmo

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    test is test that is true...but you cannot compare the human grade gear pros like ronnie coleman, kevin levrone, etc. take to the oily crappy mexican dog steroids that your average joe takes to ive tried both and love human grade jmo
    Isn't Test just Test no matter what the packaging is? From my understanding, the only difference is the level of impurities with human grade being somewhere around 99% free from impurities and vet grade being somewhere around 96 to 98 % free. If you have more info on this let me know because I sure would like to know also.
    Also, not to be a smart a$$ but who knows what the pros are taking?
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 09-06-2004 at 09:17 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    lol tony!!!!

mgod is offline Junior Member
    Never run a cycle without it. I love the ****. Cheap and unbelievable results.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Isn't Test just Test no matter what the packaging is? From my understanding, the only difference is the level of impurities with human grade being somewhere around 99% free from impurities and vet grade being somewhere around 96 to 98 % free. If you have more info on this let me know because I sure would like to know also.
    Also, not to be a smart a$$ but who knows what the pros are taking?
    I AGREE BRO

superstar is offline New Member
    All testosterone has the same chemical structrure. It doesn't matter if it comes from cows, frogs, humans, or fish, or if it is manufactured. It is all exactly the same.

This means that any exogeneous testosterone you get would have to be universal as far as its chemical make-up. It doesn't matter if it is vet or human grade.

joevette is offline Banned
    Nearly all AAS are made in china in powder form. The powders are then sold to both human and vet grade companies and they make their final product with it. There are just more regulations on the human grade stuff. Me, I make my own bought from factories so mine is joevette grade!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Me, I make my own bought from factories so mine is joevette grade!
    Good one!
    been looking in to getting some fitness grade myself

malon is offline New Member

Forget vet gear bro

Find a good UG. The good ones are clean compared to vet grade, not underfilled, and not underdosed.

celicadbz is offline New Member
    Some of my friends think that it is a lower grade of steroids . One of my friends in the Philippines was using an animal steroid for 4 months straight and it f*cked up his kidneys. He should've taken a break off his cycle.

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Angry

most vet steriods in third world countrys are no diffrent then human grade .same hormone ,same oil as any other juice, just enter a search for info on the company on the net.or buy the book anabolics 2005 and if its legit it will give you good info ,and some test results on the dose and feed back on cycles from people who have used the same philipino juice. just as long its not cooked in a trash can next to there pet dog there eating for dinner that night you should be fine?and im not raggin on the manangs im from hawaii 80% of oahu is infested with filipinos .thers about 1% hawaiians left and 99% flips . but flip girls are the best bahahhahaaaa

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I've taken vet stuff before. It's a little underdosed so just take a little extra.

Old thread, btw.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    This thread is a half of a year old WTF!!!!! Gotta love the newbies

yo man check the dates bro.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    this is my first cycle and im using half Schering TEST E and Half Quality Vet....fist 3 weeks scheing, next 4 weeks QVm,,,last 5 weeks...Schering. awesome resultd thus far

Thread Information