TicAl is offline Junior Member

Had 2 surgeries...Am i finally safe??

Whats up boys, haven't been around in a while...

To make a long story short, i've had 2 seperate gyno surgeries already (one for each nip) and i'm wondering if i'm finally "in the clear"

first cycle i ran dbol /sust w/adex and nolva, and it formed on the left side. had it removed (ins. covered it )

decided to try and run a 2nd cycle, so i ran test only. wouldn't you know, it formed on the right side (again using adex and nolva). had it removed from the right side (ins. covered it.......again) (that was 5mo. ago)

I guess you could call me gyno prone.

so my question is this..........am i FINALLY ****in' safe to juice w/o having to worry. I mean, i asked my Dr. and he said i shouldn't hafta worry, saying that he removed the glands. BUT!!!!!!!!! he also didn't know that i got it from juicing. I told him i got it from otc ph's so insurance would cover (they cover if it's medical....ie cancer, not if it's cosmetic surgery).

anyways, what you guys think about this? ANY, and i mean ANY thoughts, suggestions, advice is greatly appreciated.

As of right now i was going to ask my Dr. and just make sure for the last time that he removed both glands. i have test and dbol and am just waiting for the right call.

Thanks, boys...

TicAl

peump is offline Senior Member
    i think your in the clear, seeing how the glands are gone.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    sucks that you got gyno, you should be good, just be super cautious next time and make sure your ANTI-E's are real

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Bro youll never get boobs again, juice away

Start your anti-e's and AI's 2 weeks before your cycle to help get them active in your body quicker. That way you will have a full concentration by the time you start your cycle.

MACHI is offline Associate Member
    I am EXTREMELY curious as to what your anti-E dosage schedule looked like and what kind you were taking! Also, if you used the same kinds (brands - UG vs. human grade etc.) of Anti E's from your first cycle to your last.

I would tend to think you wouldn't develope gyno in the conventional sense anymore but would still be prone to some residual fat accumulation around your chest, nothing compared to gyno however.

Also, did you notice any other effects of high estrogen besides the gyno? That could be a clue as to wether your just insanely prone to gyno or just had bunk anti-E's.

You didn't run any 19-nor steroids ?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Start your anti-e's and AI's 2 weeks before your cycle to help get them active in your body quicker. That way you will have a full concentration by the time you start your cycle.
    I will look into this advice before I hit the gear eventually. However, is it any point in starting nolva earlier when doing long half life esters like test e which takes 3-4 weeks to kick in?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't have any glands. That is if he removed everything.. You should be good to go..

Quote Originally Posted by MACHI
    I am EXTREMELY curious as to what your anti-E dosage schedule looked like and what kind you were taking! Also, if you used the same kinds (brands - UG vs. human grade etc.) of Anti E's from your first cycle to your last.

Also, did you notice any other effects of high estrogen besides the gyno? That could be a clue as to wether your just insanely prone to gyno or just had bunk anti-E's.
    i ran .5mg adex eod throughout on both cycles, and hit the nolva hard when the gyno started forming (although it did nothing). It came on so ****in' fast it was unbelievable. The first cycle it came right after i stopped the dbol (4weeks into an 8 week cycle), and on the 2nd cycle, i LITERALLY felt it forming on the FIRST DAY i took dbol (which is why i dropped the dbol and stuck with the test....but it formed anyway).

I'm not sure as to what other side effects you're referring to....acne, baldness etc?
    well, i did get alot of acne on my back/shoulders, which still hasnt really gone away. i know this is from the roids, but i've kinda had a problem my whole life, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. That's pretty much the only other side i experienced.

And i know they anti-e's weren't bunk, cuz my buddy who gets all the **** takes them himself whenever he feels the onset of gyno, and it goes right away...

thanks for your replies, boys, keep 'em comin'!

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    If you don't have any glands. That is if he removed everything.. You should be good to go..
    ya, that's why i was going to just ask him one more time.

but how can i do this subtley? Like i said, he doesnt know the gyno came from juice....

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Due to the structure, it's impossible to fully remove 100% of the tissue, even when the procedure is being done for male breast cancer they can't get it all. That said, it will be much less likely that the tissue develops again, but don't make the mistake of cycling without protection.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Be really careful this time around.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    try femara or aromasin this time instead.

Cobra, Angel and Dude,
    See that's what i DIDNT want to hear haha.

You guys gotta understand, i already felt like i've lived my "9 lives" so to speak with getting the first 2 surgeries covered by ins. w/no probs whatsoever.

I guess i'll try femara and maybe letro as well as adex and nolva.

anyone else? keep it comin', boys, this is EXTREMELY helpful.

bump

come on, guys, hasn't ANYONE had gyno surgery before??

Abolic250 is offline New Member
    hey bro i had gyno surgery about 2 months ago and started back on the juice about two weeks ago im jus stayin away from d-bols and highly aromatisable stuff and takin winny to help water and of course nolva i had serious lumps under my nips ....im hopin it wont come back because once u have the surgery the chances are minimal but who knows im only takin 20mg nolva ed ...im hopin that will kep me safe as for gear i am runnin 600mg prop..win and deca ...hopefully mixin in some tren and cuttin back on the winny to 3 days a week with the tren 3 days a week ..ill let u know if i feel anything.....stay safe

Vegas67 is offline Member
    ONLY if he removed it all bro. I had gyno surgery 3 years ago and my right side is growing again...probably a toss up if I will go in again, depends what it looks like when I start cutting. Use the letro or armidex for sure.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    what was your nolva dosage Tical?

Quote Originally Posted by Abolic250
    hey bro i had gyno surgery about 2 months ago and started back on the juice about two weeks ago im jus stayin away from d-bols and highly aromatisable stuff and takin winny to help water and of course nolva i had serious lumps under my nips ....im hopin it wont come back because once u have the surgery the chances are minimal but who knows im only takin 20mg nolva ed ...im hopin that will kep me safe as for gear i am runnin 600mg prop..win and deca...hopefully mixin in some tren and cuttin back on the winny to 3 days a week with the tren 3 days a week ..ill let u know if i feel anything.....stay safe
    thanks, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    ONLY if he removed it all bro. I had gyno surgery 3 years ago and my right side is growing again...probably a toss up if I will go in again, depends what it looks like when I start cutting. Use the letro or armidex for sure.
    ****, see THATS what i'm afraid of.

He told me he removed it all and that i don't have anything to worry about, but again, he also didnt know it was from juice, and that i may have something to worry about if i juiced after surgery.

I used adex the first 2 times and it didn't do ****, so i think i gotta get letro and/or femara.

thanks alot, brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    what was your nolva dosage Tical?
    well, i took .5mg adex eod throughout, and bumped like 60 or 80mg nolva ed once i noticed gyno symptoms.

both anti e's didn't do ****.

i'm having a real hard time makin' this decision as to whether to ever juice again. God i miss the juice

maybe i'll just give it to a lucky bro on AR

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    If he said he removed it all I would juice. And if you do decide to, buy the anti e's from anabolicreview-research.com so you are sure they are real.

Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    If he said he removed it all I would juice. And if you do decide to, buy the anti e's from anabolicreview-research.com so you are sure they are real.

Good luck bro
    thanks Xeon.

what do you recommend?
    i was gonna get some letro and femara, cuz the other 2 didn't do ****....

any suggestions, boys?

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    how long do u have to take off from lifting once u have the surgury? do u have ne b4 and after pics of the surgury?

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    I'd have arimidex , letrozole (femara) and nolvadex all on hand in your case bro. Run Arimidex and nolva ED throughout your cycle, I would prefer femara but it tends to hurt many people's sex drives (including mine). However, if you notice anything, add femara aswell - I have heard it can actually 'reverse' gyno, don't know how true that is, but may be worth a shot.

I'd really stay away from dbol , a lot of people have problems with it. Keep your test doses moderate (and maybe run shorter esters for greater safety) and add other anabolics not known for gyno such as eq, winny etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    how long do u have to take off from lifting once u have the surgury? do u have ne b4 and after pics of the surgury?
    i had to take "all" of 10 days off from training.........upperbody.
    i was back doing legs within a few days of surgery.

I don't have pics of the surgery, but the scar is like barely visible. What it look like is if you took a nipple colored marker and traced about an inch worth of the bottom circle of the nipple.

In other words, you hafta really look for the scar to see it...the guy did a freakin GREAT job.

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    I'd have arimidex , letrozole (femara) and nolvadex all on hand in your case bro. Run Arimidex and nolva ED throughout your cycle, I would prefer femara but it tends to hurt many people's sex drives (including mine). However, if you notice anything, add femara aswell - I have heard it can actually 'reverse' gyno, don't know how true that is, but may be worth a shot.

I'd really stay away from dbol, a lot of people have problems with it. Keep your test doses moderate (and maybe run shorter esters for greater safety) and add other anabolics not known for gyno such as eq, winny etc.
    thanks Xeon!

I'm def. gonna load up on anti-e's, even though they havent done **** yet.
    I reallly wanna hit that dbol though. IMO there's no better drug out there. Only prob is it's so freakin androgenic , EXACTLY what i don't need.

how bout deca ? anyone have good experiences with deca?

Thread Information