Thread: Injection times

jbone30 is offline Associate Member

Injection times

Ok heres the deal Ive been going back and forth with this for a while and all I can come up with is this....If you inject 1cc of 250mg teste on monday and one on thursday then you arent getting as constant levels if you were to do a half cc every other day? like this

monday 1/2 cc = 125mg
    tues
    wed 1/2 cc
    thurs
    fri 1/2 cc
    sat
    sunday 1/2 cc
    monday
    tues 1/2 cc
    wed
    thurs 1/2 cc
    fri
    sat 1/2 cc
    sun

The only reason Im asking is because I have to do every other day injections
    of EQ that is 50mgs per cc, Im doing 400 a week so if I stick to the every other day injections of the test I dont end up with odd days like monday and thursday when I just shot the EQ on wed and fri thats an everyday shot three days in a row..**** is there and easy way to do this!

slippin is offline Associate Member
    You are also going to build up more scar tissue with that many injections. I would keep it twice a week. Ive had good results like many others on this board. No need to fix what isnt broken.

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    You are also going to build up more scar tissue with that many injections. I would keep it twice a week. Ive had good results like many others on this board. No need to fix what isnt broken.
    Well it is broken because there are 7 days in a week and not 8?..there are two days in between monday and thursday and three in between thursday and monday thats inconsistent. If I were to do 2 shots a week it should on monday then thursday then sunday then wed sat then tues and so on like counting hours instead of days?..Ive heard that the more consistent the better the gains
    normally I wouldnt care its just 2 shots a week would give me A 5cc injection on monday and one on thursday..and I dont want to put that much oil in one shot and I want to mix the EQ and test..Does anyone get this?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to get technical just do what i do. I do sunday at 5am and wed at 5pm. thats every 3.5 days exactly. same as counting hours i guess.

Thanks mike that makes sence ..but ya think I could still do the above 1/2 cc thing just to fix the EQ problem I dont want to do 3 day in a row shots!

its more shots the other way and more scar tissue. I have the same dilemma too. my winny is eod and test is sunday/wed. some days they land on the same day and others i have a shot 3 days in a row.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Darn, 5-6 cc shots. What gauge needle you using? It would take me 10 minutes to do that with 25g. Hell I would probably break the needle off because of how long I would be pressing.

Did you guys use ft dodge because of comments on the high quality, didn't have good results off of other stuff, or just can't get a hold of 200-300mg per ml EQ?

I don't mind shots but 2x a week is all i ever want to do, the needle waste etc. builds up enough with that even.

bmw rob, maybe i am mistaken but it sounds to me like he has an injection setup for 500mg test per week and eq eod. I do the same also except mine is 1cc of winny eod and test.

the test E is always on sunday and wed injections for me. and the winny is mon,wed,fri,sun one week and the next week tuesday, thursday, saturday etc,. so every other week the shots land on the same day. he is trying to avoid some weeks injecting eq on a sunday and then test on monday and then eq again tuesday. which means a shot every day for 3 days in a row.

Bmwrob...You say your in your 7th week and extremly happy...can you elaberate.. you have the same cycle as me without the trin or winny..Im in week two Im already seeing gains..mostly water weight I guess but Im rock solid?

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    bmw rob, maybe i am mistaken but it sounds to me like he has an injection setup for 500mg test per week and eq eod. I do the same also except mine is 1cc of winny eod and test.

the test E is always on sunday and wed injections for me. and the winny is mon,wed,fri,sun one week and the next week tuesday, thursday, saturday etc,. so every other week the shots land on the same day. he is trying to avoid some weeks injecting eq on a sunday and then test on monday and then eq again tuesday. which means a shot every day for 3 days in a row.
    Exactly

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    its more shots the other way and more scar tissue. I have the same dilemma too. my winny is eod and test is sunday/wed. some days they land on the same day and others i have a shot 3 days in a row.
    you do know you can drink winny right?? It is methyl aka 17aa and would have the same effects if you drank your winny no need to inject and waste needles... I'm surprised with 72 post's you havn't ran into a thread called "can I drink winny"... Yes, you can and with the same effects as if injecting it.
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-21-2005 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    Exactly

search around. i think I read on here is a few places that the EQ can be shot 2 times a week with test. Not 100% sure though.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Do it your way, if you want, it just wont be any more beneficial due to such a long half life.

I like to do it Monday Morning and Thursday night. Exactly 3.5 days between injections.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I like to do it Monday Morning and Thursday night. Exactly 3.5 days between injections.
    Me Too!...lol

Thread Information