crucial38 is offline New Member

Austin Tx or Surrounding Area??

Heya guys, My job is now taking me down to the Austin Texas area and all points in between, also Ok City sometimes, was wondering where the best places to work out are, looks like I'll be working out for an hour or so in between stops. Wouldn't mind meeting any guys on here to workout with, sucks spotting oneself.

CruciaL

peump is offline Senior Member
    ask saluu

crucial38 is offline New Member

additionally

Quote Originally Posted by crucial38
    Heya guys, My job is now taking me down to the Austin Texas area and all points in between, also Ok City sometimes, was wondering where the best places to work out are, looks like I'll be working out for an hour or so in between stops. Wouldn't mind meeting any guys on here to workout with, sucks spotting oneself.

CruciaL

Another thing would be where is a good gym down that way and any advice on how to keep or make a suitable diet if I'm on the road for 4 days a week or so. Protein bars while i'm driving??

thanks..

edy424 is offline New Member
    im in austin...i might be able tp point you somewhere

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    I'm in austin and my friend is the owner of the Golds gym on 6th street...PM me

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    HEY! Im in austin texas in the Oak Hill area. I go to Golds Gym they have a lot of equipment. Its a good place to go but they don't have a pool. I think there are like 7 locations throughout all of Austin. Anyways write back!
    Matt

macanudo is offline New Member
    austin here too. i go to a couple of different golds in the area. mainly the one up north off of 183 and lakeline. its a good one plenty of weights.

Thread Information