xplicit is offline Member

Which roids are most acne pron??

I have been trying to search on here for the answer but i cant really find anything on it. Im kinda acne pron so i want to stay away from gear that will make me break out ? Im guessing the oil based steroids will make you break out more but im not sure. Anyone have a thread on this or info they can give me ?

PunkRawk is offline Member
    adrogenic ones...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    exactly as PunkRawk says, the most androgenic are the most acne prone...but remember the more anabolic you want a steroid to be the more androgenic it is gonna be...comes with the package my friend

Sorry i never heard that type but im figuring if the roid isnt a 17aa one then its adrogenic

do you know if deca eq or Testosterone Cypionate or winny
    are really bad with acne

no.....almost any steroid has androgenic properties my friend..without any androgenic properties they would have no anabolic properties. There are however some steroids or diuretics that carry androgenic properties, but really know anabolic ones...as far as the steroids you listed, and testosterone steroid is gonna have a high androgenic property..some just have longer lasting esters than others

highly androgenic compounds aromatize to dht and estrogen....if they can armatize or are high in androgens then they will cause acne...test is high in androgens....so is tren ...low in androgens are eq and deca ....but they still have androgens so they still will cause acne...

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    IMO Deca gives huge exploding zits, Never had a prob with Winny.

you used it solo??

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    No, stacked.

Deca stacked with test i know is suppose to lower the androgenic properties of test..am i right PunkRawk?? so....therefor i dunno how you got exploding zits from Deca

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    effects everyone different... to hard to say.

if you are prone to ance, steroids will give it to ya. maybe think about accutane? it's basicaly a cure.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Which roids are most acne pron??
    Definitely not anavar or eq because I havent seen one zit and I always get them.

I tell ya what, i was on accutane for 6 months and thats like a miracle..if u can deal with HELLA chapped lips..i mean it looks like u ran your lips through a paper shredder, but yea anavar and EQ have lower androgenic properties

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    The only steroid that I have taken so far that has given me acne is Fina. I have no problem with anything else.

hmm...well tren is 3 times more androgenic then test....and if test gives you bad acne then tren should give you three times worse....and i never heard deca lowering tests ability to give you ance demented...i suppose anything is possible though....

Originally posted by King Samson
    The only steroid that I have taken so far that has given me acne is Fina. I have no problem with anything else.

I took acutane a long time ago the stuff does work miracles but i remeber i couldnt drink on that stuff casue the accutane effects your liver so taking that and doing winnstrol which effects the liver might not be the best thing to do in my case. I use to bleed constantly from my lips thats how bad they would chap. I guess the acne is based mostly on the person if you get bad acne then chances are the gear you take will increase your cahnces more. I dont kare if i get them in my back its my face im worried about.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're acne prone then you're gonna break out no matter what unless you take accutane (toxic to the liver). it might not happen during the cycle, but it will almost definitely happen post cycle.

There are always reports that kids commited suicide while on that stuff. No joke i seen the news i dont think it was as direct link to it my guess is the kids were other problems going on ad they do an autopsy and say hey they killed themselves casu he as taking pimple medicine, Me personally i was fine on it, but i dont want to take it during cycle maybe ill do it post cycle hopefully wont break out too bad.

G-S Guest
    Week 4, and no acne whatsoever. I must be one of the lucky ones.

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    if you're acne prone then you're gonna break out no matter what unless you take accutane (toxic to the liver). it might not happen during the cycle, but it will almost definitely happen post cycle.

i agree with you on the post cycle bit....however why do you think that is....T/E ratios are not in favor of test or you think dht is the culprit??

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    i had some deca /sus and dianbol and hcg before and never got anymore spots than not taking them.
    but i think its down to the person everyone acts different.

my worst acne reaction was with HCG ...

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I agree with "Iron Horse" AS effect evryone diffrent so you have to try and see for yourself bro.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    my training partner just finished a sust/dbol cycle towards the end of the cycle he came out in severe acne especailly in the chest area.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    not funny... hehe... that shit sucks, i know from experience. I'm really happy to know that fina is 3x more androgenic then test - now i'll never use it...

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    he broke out that bad from just sus and d-bol?? shiet...

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    hey to the florida guys, im goin to USF next year. i trained boxing and BJJ on and off up til last year. know anywere i can train JKD down there around tampa?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Would the chances of acne be lessened if you are using Liquidex or Letrazole throughout the cycle???????

I been on my cycle for almost 7 weeks and havent had a bad problem with acne does that mean i wont have a porblem or it could still happen later in the stages?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Bump.....using liquidex or letrozole throughout the cycle...can this be effective in minimizing acne ?

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    sure he tells me now.. last cycle i did looked like back in high school football days when i had to wear shoulder pads.. broke old everywhere

but xp if you have them you're use to them.. is all i can say bro.. get some sun on the out back and shower twice aday and hang out in the pool

still growin is offline Member
    d-bol gave me some shitty acne! maybe you'll be fine, who knows. depends on the person!

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    I have been off fro 2 months and my back and shoulders are crawling with them..thats why i stopped..im trying to get the accutane because my cousin used it and it cleared his face,neck, back and arms completely..shit is a miracle.. i was on eq, sust and had gotton pretty bad fellas..

goliathsrevenge is offline New Member
    i used decca only for 10 weeks, no proiblems till wk 8 then i got smashed with acne all over arms, shoulders and back. my partner used equipoise and also had the same problem post cycle and he never had any problems while he used test only on other cycles. the truth is all aas can cause acne and if your to woried about getting it dont take them becauser there is no guarantees. with aas'd its all about trial and error with what works for you and what doesn;t.

Thread Information