Thread: Cycle Critique

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Cycle Critique

So what do you think of this .....tell me if there is anything you think I should change.

Week 1-4 Dianabol 35 mg/a day (Now maybe considering Prop for wk 1-4)
    Week 1-12 Testosterone Enthanate 500 mg/week
    Week 1-17 Arimidex .25 mg
    Week 1-17 Nolvadex 10mg/a day (20mg week 14-17)
    Week 1-17 4g's of Tribulus a day (HCG instead probably now)
    Week 14-17 Clomid 300/150/100

12 week cycle, I'm hoping Tribulus will act like HCG and I won't get atrophy during the 12 weeks but if i do, should I get HCG?

And is everything else ok?

EDIT ......btw I am 23 years old ......5'11 .....205 currently (was 200 last week) I started working out last week and my muscle memory is very good along with my genetics. I have gone up to 220 and stayed there naturally for a long time when I was lifting but that was it. I am going to do this cycle when I hit 220 and that will probably be by April 1st for sure (5 weeks).
    Last edited by Beefkake31; 03-01-2005 at 08:20 AM.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    So what do you think of this .....tell me if there is anything you think I should change.

Week 1-5 Dianabol 35 mg/a day
    Week 1-17 4g's of Tribulus a day

12 week cycle, I'm hoping Tribulus will act like HCG and I won't get atrophy during the 12 weeks but if i do, should I get HCG?

And is everything else ok?

EDIT ......btw I am 23 years old ......5'11 .....205 currently (was 200 last week) I started working out last week and my muscle memory is very good along with my genetics. I have gone up to 220 and stayed there naturally for a long time when I was lifting but that was it. I am going to do this cycle when I hit 220 and that will probably be by April 1st for sure (5 weeks).
    Cycle looks good bro. I can see you planned it out well and did your research. Only thing i'd say is cut the dbol down to 4 weeks, 5 maybe too hard the on the liver. Secondly, with the clomid, istead of 300/150/100, i'd say do it more like 300/100/50. For this cycle i dont think the hcg would be necessary at all. Trib will help out and its a good think you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Cycle looks good bro. I can see you planned it out well and did your research. Only thing i'd say is cut the dbol down to 4 weeks, 5 maybe too hard the on the liver. Secondly, with the clomid, istead of 300/150/100, i'd say do it more like 300/100/50. For this cycle i dont think the hcg would be necessary at all. Trib will help out and its a good think you have it.
    Ya I was thinking of the same thing with the dbol . I know I will stop somewhere from week 4 or 5. If I feel the test kicking in full gear by week 4 then I will stop the dbol. And for the clomid I'm just going pheedno's style. He says do 100 mg and not 50 mg. I don't know, keep them coming guys.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    dbols for 5 wks, but no more, wont be aproblem if you drink lot of water an get your ala and milk thistle...
    tribulus: i know some people use it all cycle and just stop it during "chemical" pct, then start again for another month or so after pct finishes...
    but iim not sure about this 100%...

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member

How long were you out of the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    How long were you out of the gym?
    I haven't gone consistently for a year. But last time I went was about 4 months ago for 4 weeks. But I am really serious this time. I have been lifting since 15 and was always the top 5 biggest guy in high school. I've always been in and out of the gym but this last year has by far been the worst and now I am definitely not stopping. This might sound bad but the steroids for me added an extra motivation to get back into the gym finally and an even better motivation to get to 220 again.

so, now, it's 3 months you dont hit weights?
    dont cycle now, go back to the gym for another 4-6 months, then, when you are back to a good form, think about a cycle... just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    so, now, it's 3 months you dont hit weights?
    dont cycle now, go back to the gym for another 4-6 months, then, when you are back to a good form, think about a cycle... just my opinion...
    The thing is in about 5-6 weeks I will be back to where my best shape was. I have done this a few times and this is how my body is I guess.

ok, but dont start cycle before the 5-6 wks...

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    ok, but dont start cycle before the 5-6 wks...
    No of course not, that would be real stupid to not wait until I peak. My peak is 220 always with 18 inch arms. I've stated I am going to do it in April already.

This is from a reply to me in another thread MudMan.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Then you could very well have a problem when PCT comes around.

You could try running a fast acting test like Prop after your last injection of the longer acting test until PCT starts. This way you are keeping your test levels up just before PCT instead of having them drop from the last injection you did say 3 weeks ago. In your case I would also suggest using tribulus troughout your cycle and PCT. This will help in getting LH levels up quicker durring PCT. You could also use HCG either durring your cycle or the last few weeks of the cycle to help ease recovery.

There are a few things you can try, but most importantly I feel is not to fixate on a problem that hasn't happen yet because you may not have a problem when you're in PCT. With all the worrying you may make yourself have those problems.

Good luck.
    I am now thinking about going with the Prop instead of the Dbol weeks 1-4, do you think this would be a better idea?

I'm also considering dropping the tribulus since I got my hands on HCG. And in this 12 week cycle I've heard it is ok if it is used and will keep my testes full and I will have better recovery come pct time. If so , how do you recommend I run the HCG during this cycle .......later on during cycle? whole way through? Every few days?

Here is the cycle in case you didn't see it at the top ......
    Week 1-17 4g's of Tribulus a day

All others with knowledge on these matters are welcome to reply also and will be appreciated, thanks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i dont think you need the trib 1-17 i would just run it with pct. it is not going to help your balls like hcg

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle looks good. Remember to get your diet in check and lift hard..

GB

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i dont think you need the trib 1-17 i would just run it with pct. it is not going to help your balls like hcg
    This is from a reply to me in another thread MudMan.....

I am now thinking about going with the Prop instead of the Dbol weeks 1-4, do you think this would be a better idea?

I'm also considering dropping the tribulus since I got my hands on HCG. And in this 12 week cycle I've heard it is ok if it is used and will keep my testes full and I will have better recovery come pct time. If so , how do you recommend I run the HCG during this cycle .......later on during cycle? whole way through? Every few days?
    Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    Your cycle looks good. Remember to get your diet in check and lift hard..

GB
    Thanks GB, will do. ...Anyone else with any comments on this...

"I am now thinking about going with the Prop instead of the Dbol weeks 1-4, do you think this would be a better idea?

I'm also considering dropping the tribulus since I got my hands on HCG . And in this 12 week cycle I've heard it is ok if it is used and will keep my testes full and I will have better recovery come pct time. If so , how do you recommend I run the HCG during this cycle .......later on during cycle? whole way through? Every few days?

Here is the cycle in case you didn't see it at the top ......
    Week 1-17 HCG (when and how often)
    Week 14-17 Clomid 300/150/100"

I know there are a few of those that say HCG isn't needed and some say it helps a lot. My question is if it doesn't do anything harmful as in if the only thing that can happen is something good or nothing then why not do it. Unless something negative can also happen with HCG use. Remember I don't want to go at a high dose to desensitize. I just need a good HCG routine with my cycle.

BUMP ,,,can someone give me some advice on the top 2 posts above, thanks.

Blog Entries
    week 6 500iu eod

Blog Entries
    and prop 1-4 would be fine 50 or 75mg eod

Blog Entries
    i just saw this Week 1-17 Arimidex .25 mg (no good) run it week 1-12

Thanks a lot gixxer, that answered all my questions. Oh and I thought it was a good thing to run Arimidex for pct as I read it in Pheedno's pct.....??

Blog Entries
    to hard of a rebound on the dody estrogen

Can I get more replies on this. Pheedno's pct says use Arimidex the whole way through including for pct but some members say stop week at 12 with my cycle because of estrogen rebound. Which way do i go?

And also, week 6 is when I am going to start HCG .

Bump for anyone with some answers.

Thread Information