Maverick1966 is offline New Member

Pin Cushion Ass!

Guys,

Just thought id share with you my first experience (for a few years at least) of my first jab this week.

If ****xxx**** is reading this he'll be laughing. He know the agony and ecstasy of what ive been through!!

Right here goes,

My cycle consists of :

Wks 1 - 4 Anapololn 50 (50mg ed)
    Wks 1 - 12 Norma Test E (500mg ew)

So got all my pins and stuff sorted ready for first jab on sunday. Right, had a shower, filled the syringe after breaking one vial, used 21g to withdraw then swapped to 23G x 1.25" to inject.
    Ok, put a packet of frozen peas on my ass to numb the site then stuck the needle in. Went in fine, didnt feel a thing, aspirated (difficult to do but was ok) and then went to inject the test. This is when my whole arm started shaking uncontrollably!!!! ****!!! I had to pull it out and calm down. That was me done for the day. Ok, then tried yesterday again, once again peas first, needle in, aspirated - oh hell, syringe full of blood!!! Not much luck again!!

Anyway after all this, tried for the third time last night and managed to do it! Thank god. Needless to say my ass is like a pin cushion and hurts like hell today but glad i finally did it!!

Keep safe guys

Mav

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    rotate injection sites. Try delts and quads.

AVAGO is offline Member
    frozen peas ?? wtf just stick it in lol we aint cookin. Good to hear it went ok tho bruv.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah atta boy I can't wait till I do my first I will stick with my quads though.. you disinfected the area first right?

Yeah of course bro.

Believe it or not though bro, looking forward to my next shot!!!

A-bombs are worse though, headaches, huge back pumps (agony) but aprt from that i feel great and getting bigger!!

Regards

Mav

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1966
    Yeah of course bro.

Believe it or not though bro, looking forward to my next shot!!!

A-bombs are worse though, headaches, huge back pumps (agony) but aprt from that i feel great and getting bigger!!

Regards

Mav
    Atta boy.. I can't wait until the fall check your BP (headaches) and keep your water intake high!

Swellin Guest
    I think all of us can remember something about our first shot. I didn't think I would ever get all of the sweat wiped off to do the shot. I was so nervous, I was sweating uncontrolably....after the shower.

It gets better.

AVAGO is offline Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Swellin
    I think all of us can remember something about our first shot. I didn't think I would ever get all of the sweat wiped off to do the shot. I was so nervous, I was sweating uncontrolably....after the shower.[B]

Haha yeah man i remember took an hour or so to actually do the 1st shot, 2nd couldnt wait 3rd,4t,5,6,..8........ Oh the days lol.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    I swear I came close to feinting...
    Imagine walking in the bathroom to some guy on the floor needle in his ass...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I think all of us can remember something about our first shot. I didn't think I would ever get all of the sweat wiped off to do the shot. I was so nervous, I was sweating uncontrolably....after the shower.

It gets better.

I bet theres some good stories about first times on here lol!!!

Seriously though bro's, as you all know, its not the shot that hurts - its the thought of the shot. You know you have to put this needle inside you but your brain tells you that you dont really want to LOL

Next time should be ok. Think I have it sussed now

Mav

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Don't worry man it is so easy after the first one. I can't wait to do my injections now. Just wait till you start feeling your steroid pump you definitly won't be able to wait to stick yourself.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah injections are nothin...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    You dont need to numb man, glutes dont hurt for **** when you stick them.....

Ah, now im reminscing about my first shot.........

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    the frozen peas is a bad idea IMO. That would make the skin and muscle stiffer and make the injection more difficult IMO. I just dart it in there like im playin darts, I always hit the target. My first shot I passed out and laid there on the cold slab and watched the steam shoot up off my body.
    Last edited by Glock-19; 02-22-2005 at 01:32 PM.

Thread Information