Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Any great clen experiences?

I'm thinking of using the stuff, I know some like it some don't, but I'm wondering if anyone has had really good results? Like cut 7-8% off their bodyfat or something. Any really good results?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I've lost 27lbs in a month in a half using clen and an ECA stack as well. Mind you, I've also busted my ass doing cardio 5 days a week doing 40 mins a day. Eat low carbs and high protein. Getting ready for my april cycle. Bottom line, be prepared to bust your ass!!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    gixxer did you lose any muscle? if so how much?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Not at all. You just have to remember too keep your protien high and carbs low. Even more protien than your body weight. I'd say 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound that you weigh. You shouldnt have a problem with losing muscle at all. I highly recomend it. It works wonders.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Yes great experiences from clen . It is called getting ripped to shreds and winning the comp :-) Just remember with clen to take all the pills in the morning upon waking up or else if taken later you will have big problems sleeping and then you can reverse the effect through not enough sleep and water retention. Also remember to do 3 weeks on 2 weeks off. If you run clen straight through it will cause problems.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Gave me head aches so bad I had to stop after a week. My heart also felt stressed, some tightness in the chest. So basically it was a waste of $60.

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    Hooker you have any response to this......I have been under the impression running it straight through with benadryl is better? also splitting the doses is better....anyone else try it this way?

books555 is offline Senior Member
    Any one experience anxiety.

I love what clen does for me, however the biggest problem is it takes the breath from me like a mother****er!! Shreds me up good, but I get winded in the gym alot quicker.

Thread Information