Thread: Bloat

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Bloat

I've read many posts already saying some people don't care about using anti e's during cycle because they like the bloat because of the strength gains. Now I know the more you weigh the more strenght you will generally have and the same rule with bloat and water.

Now my question is, if I was using a anti-e during cycle to keep my bloat and water down, would that hinder my strength gains that much? will it hinder it completely? Is that where you really get most of the strength from? Or will it not matter too much.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    I've read many posts already saying some people don't care about using anti e's during cycle because they like the bloat because of the strength gains. Now I know the more you weigh the more strenght you will generally have and the same rule with bloat and water.

Now my question is, if I was using a anti-e during cycle to keep my bloat and water down, would that hinder my strength gains that much? will it hinder it completely? Is that where you really get most of the strength from? Or will it not matter too much.
    For me I would rather sacrafice some gains in strength so not to hold a lot of water. When I bloat it can get pretty bad and it effects my workouts. I will always run anti-e's.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    For me I would rather sacrafice some gains in strength so not to hold a lot of water. When I bloat it can get pretty bad and it effects my workouts. I will always run anti-e's.
    Hey MudMan, when you say it can get pretty bad do you mean look wise or feeling wise? and it effects your workout in what way?

And judging from you answer you must mean it doesn't really hinder strength gains that much. So you still gain a lot in the strength department then, correct?

Personally I don't see how anyone can run a cycle WITHOUT anti-e supplemented. I don't care if there prone to gyno or not....why take the chance??

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Personally I don't see how anyone can run a cycle WITHOUT anti-e supplemented. I don't care if there prone to gyno or not....why take the chance??
    i agree. will not run another without it.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    to answer the question i have ran both ways with and without and have not really noticed any strength loss with anti e's so if there were any it wasn't enough to make that big a deal. I think most people think if they don't see the scale going up they are not gaining anything, whether it is water or not.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    to answer the question i have ran both ways with and without and have not really noticed any strength loss with anti e's so if there were any it wasn't enough to make that big a deal. I think most people think if they don't see the scale going up they are not gaining anything, whether it is water or not.
    same here, i ran cycles with and without, there was no noticable difference for me

Thank you body and dirt for answering my specific question of Bloat in relation to strength.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Hey MudMan, when you say it can get pretty bad do you mean look wise or feeling wise? and it effects your workout in what way?

And judging from you answer you must mean it doesn't really hinder strength gains that much. So you still gain a lot in the strength department then, correct?
    I don't bloat much or at all in my face it will all end up in my mid section..... it effects my workouts because I have a hard time breathing so I can train as intensive as I would like too........ yep strength goes up enough for me to be happy

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm with mudman on this one...I get a big fat moon face if I don't use anti-e's...Also, drink alot of water to keeop ur system flushed...

Thread Information