JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

how do u cut and lean up w/o test???

how do you do a cutting cycle without test then....i want to add some lean muscle and cut up mostly...that is the reason i dont want to do test....can i run tren and winny alone...or do i have to add some test to that too....any and all advice is welcome...i have done my homework and have taken stuff before....however the more i read and the more i ask around i get different responses every time and just get more confused....if someone could give me some ideas of cycles that will add about 10 pounds of lean,hard muscle let me know please...thanks!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry, I give up then. Hopefully you will find the answer you are looking for.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    y would u not want to take test? if u want to lean up and gain muscle that should be a reason u WANT to take test. i dont think it would be a good idea to take tren and winny alone.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Well the Test is more water retention than the others but you can combat that to an extent. But in the end if you modify your diet you can still get what you want.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't understand
    Why would you not want to take test? If you're worried about water ret. then get some letro... Test is a must IMO.

or use prop if ur that concerned with water.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Use test prop. It'll let you retain much less water, and if used to AI and nolvadex , then water bloat should be kept to a very minimum or almost not noticeable.

critique this cycle then please.....
    cyp 400mgs wks 1-10
    tren 75mgs ed wks 5-10
    winny 50mgs ed wks 5-10...then pct??what u guys think

i would do the tren 1-6 75 ed and i think winny should be ran to 2 weeks after ur last test shot to match up with pct. if ur concerned with water get some nolvadex or some kind of AI

thanks bro...ill definately think about startin the tren at the beginning and takin the winny after the tren...thanks i appreciate it!

no problem dude imo it would be to much stress on your liver all at once

shrunkennutz116....something like this....
    cyp weeks 1-10 400mgs
    tren weeks 1-6 75mgs ed
    winny weeks 7-12 50mgs ed....then PCT...what u think i should take for PCT????

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You might want to up the test just incase your sensitive to prolactin related shutdown due to the tren .

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I did the forbidden winny only cycle and dropped 9% bodyfat and gained 10lbs lean muscle in 6 weeks. Not saying its right or wrong but it worked for me on my 1st cycle.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Try dieting and workin out. If that dont work than try Winstrol ,dieting, and workin out....

check out the pct forum. ne cycle can have posative effects ur diet and training is the biggest factor not your gear. although it will help

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I did the forbidden winny only cycle and dropped 9% bodyfat and gained 10lbs lean muscle in 6 weeks. Not saying its right or wrong but it worked for me on my 1st cycle.
    Im on my 6th and final week of winni only. My results have been even better than fat mikes but I have worked my ass off in the weight room. If I told you my results you would not believe me. 1-6 weeks oral injectable (shots hurt to ****en bad) 25mg every 8 hours ed. This is my first cycle. My next I will go with test e 500mg's week 1-11 winstrol V oral inj. 75mg's ed 5-11. Only reason Im gonna run test next time is cause all the Vets say it will inhance the winni's effects and combat side-effects. Got to believe the Vets...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Try dieting and workin out. If that dont work than try Winstrol,dieting, and workin out....
    I agree 100%. By the way love the screen name!! My favorite handgun in my collection!!! Except mine is a 19 "C"..

jgg1221 is offline Member
    anavar
    or test prop

general rule of thumb: its near impossible to gain mass while cutting
    but over a LONG time you can gain some mass while getting cut.... its just a very slow process
    even with sauce it takes a while

but dude you gotta be eating like a monster though regardless... nothin but oats, shakes and chicken breasts...

im doin a lean muscle plan now where i do 30min of fat burning cardio 4 times/week on empty stomach, lifting 3 days a week... and eating around 300g-400g a day of carbs (basically all watery oatmeal) with around 300g of protein

alevok Guest
    Well I did a cutting cycle without test, cycled winny 50mg/ed for 5 weeks and 300mg primo for 12 weeks, I was on strict diet, I kept my gain and got shredded. But my goal was not gain and cut, just cut while maintaining muscle.

Thread Information