jakob420 is offline New Member

Military Tests for Steroids?

I was just wondering if anyone knew if military urine screens checked for anabolics? or if anyone knew exactly what they tested for?

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Only if they have reason to suspect. Other than that, just the standard Coke/meth/THC type test.

Logan13 is offline Banned

Military

Gills is correct, only if they have a reason to suspect. I do know that even when 1-AD was still legal, it was against Army regulations to use it. This obviously went for steroids as well. Also, the Army is testing to make sure that new recruits are not Democrats, since most of those who are will usally be homo's as well.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I know people in the army, all juiced up, no tests for them at all, and they are higher ranking than just officers and what not..........

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I started juicing while in the military.. most of my unit was on, including the commander. The only time there were ever any tests done is when some jack ass order some **** from overseas to the military post office and got caught. Other than that no test. I was an MP and had almost monthly test, but its just for the standard stuff. Also, all my friends that are still in, well they are still juicing

OMS

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    actually now that I think about it.. the picture in my avatar is me in my barracks room.. had my gear right there on the desk next to my computer.. I even had to worry about hiding it for room inspections.. but i made it two years without incidence..

OMS

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Also, the Army is testing to make sure that new recruits are not Democrats, since most of those who are will usally be homo's as well.

Thread Information