getatme12 is offline New Member

First cycle any tips >??

This is going to be my fist cycle I have been lifting hard for the past 3 years im just getting my diet in check and i think its time to get big .. Im 23, 6foot 220lbs bF?? 20-25% . So here is what it looks like

1-4 d-bol 40mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-10 Sust 500mg/wk

Is this long enuff with the sust ?? should i run Nolvadex from the start ? How much clomid should i get ?? thanks alot

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i would get your BF down to around 15% before you start... you will be happy you did. It should only take a couple month to do anyways with proper diet and cardio.

other then that your cycle looks good. You need 1500mg of clomid to run the standard pct.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getatme12
    This is going to be my fist cycle I have been lifting hard for the past 3 years im just getting my diet in check and i think its time to get big .. Im 23, 6foot 220lbs bF?? 20-25% . So here is what it looks like

1-4 d-bol 40mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 300mg/wk
    1-10 Sust 500mg/wk

Is this long enuff with the sust ?? should i run Nolvadex from the start ? How much clomid should i get ?? thanks alot
    Imo i would run a test only cycle such test cyp, you only have to inject twice a week whereas there is a big debate about sust 250. Some say eod, some say twice a week. The dose is good, i would run it 12 weeks maybe 14 but for your first. You should run nolva 10-20mg ed and you should do a search on Pheendos p.c.t. and read up on it. You could run the d-bol 30-40 mg ed to jumpstart it but you would be better off seeing how you react. Also bro you should consider waiting till you lower bf imo. Whatever you read as much as you can and ask a lot of pointed questions. Good luck bro

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Get some of that weight off first, just like consistency said above. Maybe you should start your first cycle with EQ/TEST E or TEST C

Thread Information