Thread: Glute Problem

LAGMuXle is offline Member

Glute Problem

Hey bros,

I've got a strange appearance to my right glute. I don't really know how to explain it other than it appears ... almost "jacked" compared to the rest of my glute area. It is huge, doesn't hurt... almost looks like it has an abcess in it, but it doesnt have any pain or redness... some stretch marks are visible.

Doesn't look attractive, my girlfriend keeps asking me if it's going to go down, and I'm starting to worry. I havent shot there in about a week and a half, I was shooting prop ED in it for weeks, now I'm using Enan 3 times a week rotating in my delts and left glute.

I would send a picture, but it's almost embarassing.

Let me know if any of you guys have any similar experiences with your glutes looking large and inflamed with no pain, stretch marks from it being so large compared to the rest of your ass area, and if it does go away. I can't imagine it all being scar tissue - but I guess it is a possibility.

Thanks bros...

MuX

bullram is offline Member
    How long has it been there? did it progressively get larger? post a pic it might help

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Yes it progressively got larger, and it has been here for about... 2 months now? About that. It was never red, never showed any signs of infection, never had any pain. It just got bigger and bigger. Almost as though - it was holding some of the liquid from each injection.

I might post a pic after I get the guts to do it... lol.

MuX

Served is offline Associate Member
    Bro its probably scar tissue. I dont understand it getting bigger though. I have the same problem in my right glute but it has always been the same size. I have a really good relationship with my doc and I asked him about it and he told me it was scar tissue. I don't know how long u been diong gear, but it sounds like thats the problem. dont shoot there cause it wont get absorbed in the blood stream. Also, sometimes blood forms in the area of the scar tissue and doesn't get circulated in the blood stream. -served
    Last edited by Served; 02-22-2005 at 08:09 PM.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It is probably from shooting in it ED for weeks. Once a week per spot IMO. My delt would swell up like that for no more than a day after 2ccs and then go down. And also i don't think it would be scar tissue making it appear as large as you describe.
    and a pic of your azz? i don't think that would do any good. If you are worried, i would see a doc.

Thread Information