BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member

Looking For A Good Book

I ordered the "steroid bible" but a buddy of mine told me that its out dated. Ive seen the yearly publication "Anabolics" and am going to purchase the newest edition of that soon. So besides this site (WHICH IS AWESOME!!!) I was wondering if any of ya'll could tell me some other good sources of information. Thanks

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Chemical Muscle Enhancment, Building the Perfect Beast (chemical Muscle Enhancment II) both by Author L.Rea but read CME before Building the Perfect Beast.

Legal Muscle Anabolics in America: by Rick Collins great book on the legality issues that comes with steroids .

This one I have on the way its very hard to find and expensive. Its very indepth, I hear it is probably the best info wise if you can understand it. Definately not for the beginner. Androgens and Anabolic Agents: by Julius A. Vida
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 02-22-2005 at 02:55 PM.

Chemical Muscle Enhancement is a great book like stated above, go for that one, and Building the Perfect Beast. L. Rea doesnt go as in depth as I would have liked, but its a great book none the less.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Chemical Muscle Enhancement is a great book like stated above, go for that one, and Building the Perfect Beast. L. Rea doesnt go as in depth as I would have liked, but its a great book none the less.
    Anabolics 2004 is pretty good as well...

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the info.

Thread Information