Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted BY WIFE

macanudo is offline New Member

Busted BY WIFE

whats up guys...JUst got busted by wife!!! I was getting my gear ready for injection and she woke up from her nap!!!!****. what do i do. she left the house and doest want to talk to me. I tried explaining to her that i only use legit gear and new needles, but she didnt even care. She thinks i could be hiding other **** from her. Need some advice.thanx

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Share with her your tremendous knowledge and the sides and how to prevent them and pct and how sanitary(hopefully) you are with your injections...

ace ventura is offline Member
    Sorry to hear that. It's not easy to "educate" someone who doesn't want to talk to you.. I hope the story ends well though..

Look at the link below in the "similar threads"...maybe you can get some advice there..

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    appologize to her for not telling her what you were doing tell her how much you love her and that you only did it to look better so everyone would say "man she's got a fine husband she's so awesomly lucky" or something like that

and have her check out this site

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    kill her and drop her body in a mine shaft

macanudo is offline New Member
    i've tried to reason with her, she doesnt want to listen. I feel like i'm going to be forced to give up gear. which i know i wont ill just keep hiding it from her until she finds out again.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    i like your thinking bro.

but for real you should have told her in he first place. i think you will need to do alot of as-s kissing to fix this now. i would go and talk to the ladies on the board for some help.

He's right........................ I have issues ignore me

That comes from a guy who learned it the hard way.

(He didn't kill his ex-wife).

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    good luck

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i dont know why women get pist over this....thats why before i start a relationship w/ a new girl i always turn them pro-juice

You should have been honest with her from the start.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Advise is a bit late, you should of been straight with her from the start. What did you expect her to think if she caught you, that you wouldn't hide anything else from her, just gear use. I don't know your history with her, so I really can't say what would help. I will say one thing for sure this will be added to your previous screw ups, that won't be forgotten and will be brought up again if you hide something again and she finds out, then you will be dealing with both of those not just the one at that time. So if you've done other stuff you'll be dealing with it on this one as well.

If she does give you a chance to talk to her about it, after she vents to her friend(s), which is going to be a big part of how she reacts. So if you've been an asse to her or did other things that she doesn't know about but her friends do or she does know about and talked to her friend(s) about, they'll be going over it with her. This will be the opportunity that they will tell her your other offenses, if you have any, that she doesn't know about, but they do.

If it doesn't work out this time, be straight to the next one, if they don't trust your judgement on this then you need to find someone else. This doesn't apply to this situation, because you gave her a reason not ot trust you on this by hiding it from her. She figures if you hid it, that it has to be bad or you would of told her about it.

I told my wife I was thinking about trying it, she said, I know you reseach things out before you do it so I trust you to make a good decision, she does my glute shots for me.

JohnnyB

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'm really starting to worry about you Bro

Want-2-b-ripped is offline New Member
    Pucker up and let the butt kissing begin. Let her cool down then talk to her and explain why you do them (and shower her w/gifts ASAP).

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I'm really starting to worry about you Bro
    No man he is ok. He is got to know just I case you need someone to disappear

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

hahahhaha

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Should have been honest in the first place and you wouldnt be having this problem. If she doesnt understand what you are doing, and you want to keep juicing, part ways as friends.

Give the woman time to cool off. Start by telling her the truth behind you not telling her (only you know this answer). You know your woman better than anyone of us so you know what to do to calm her down and get her on the right page.

GL bro

This might sound harsh but, I would choose juice over a wife anyday lol... Although never was that deep with any girls so I duno... (whoa just checked below 15 people viewing this thread WOW)

Sorry ..............the only way to do this is to follow the advice you have been given here thus far. If she won't come around you will have to give it up (AS)

Uncle, you shallow bitch! I am so jealous, where can I learn that?

BUMP

EatRite is offline Senior Member

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all she now cannot trust you so you need to regain some trust. Talk is cheap let your actions speak. Be honest and upfront with your wife .

SINCE73 is offline Junior Member
    I don't know why everyone tries to hide the fact that they are going to start a cycle.
    I'm 37 & told my wife b4 I even bought that I was going use aas.
    Of course, she had her concerns & even dated a guy 15 years ago that was a big-mo-fo that used & didn't gives it a very good rep. w/ violent scraps w/ anyone who looked at her & sh*tty overall attitude but, she knew I was on these boards all the time & trusted me in what I was doing.
    I just explained to her that it was something I always wanted to do & I hoped that she supported me in my decision.
    Simple as that.
    She now has no problems w/ it & likes the way I look & act.
    The only lie I told her was that I planned on only doing 1 cycle:~)

You know have a trust factor w/ her that has been violated.
    If it get's too bad around the house just pack it up & ship it to me.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This is about personal choice and priorities. Get yours in order, and make some decisions.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    This might sound harsh but, I would choose juice over a wife anyday lol... Although never was that deep with any girls so I duno... (whoa just checked below 15 people viewing this thread WOW)
    If that's the way you feel you need to do her a favor and divorce her, because if you love an inanimate object over a person you don't need to keep the other person in the relationship. If that's your felling she probably right ready knows that, so pack up your stuff and find a new place to live. Don't be one of those guys that tries to through the women out of the house, do the right thing and leave her some type of stability. Your the one making the choose to choose gear over your wife, if she come back and asks you to leave do it with no drama.

I have to ask this, why do you need advise if you've already made up your mind which one you'd choose or do you feel embarrassed because of what people have said, so you're saying that you'd choose gear over your wife? That's a 2 part question.

JohnnyB

Johnny B.... I'm not the one who made this thread that was my advice to the guy who made the thread.... I DON'T HAVE A WIFE!!!

A good thing for her too!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I've always let my wife know what the deal is.....She's never been bothered by any of my "experiments"..in fact after seeing my results from gh, she's going to give it a try....
    Like one of the other bros said, first priority is to regain her trust...maybe she thinks you were shooting IV drugs.....Once she calms down, let her read through the forum..especially the women's forum...Maybe if she's interested, it can be an activity y'all can share........Good luck

The problem with that, is if the next wife doesn't approve...well...to make a long story short, mine-shafts fill up more quickly than you'd think....

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    My wife did my first inject shes stoked!..Maybe try and put some tears on and say how beautifull she is, you just wanted to try to catch up to the perfect 10 she is by becoming a nine all the while holding flowers

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    The problem with that, is if the next wife doesn't approve...well...to make a long story short, mine-shafts fill up more quickly than you'd think....
    Yes, yes they do......

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Choose what is more important...Your girl r juice...If you want to use, this isn't the girl
    you want to be with...You'll be fighting like cats and dogs, you'll be fighting anyway
    because to her you lied to her by not telling her about it..Although I like good girls and good girls won't put up with that sh!t most of the time, so maybe you should just look at as she cares about you alot and all the bad and untrue hype about steriods these days have affected her..Sit her down and explain everything and show her medical evidence god knows there is enough studies floating around this website that show steriods in moderation are not very harmfull at all..I personally think cig's and booze are way worse than steriods on your body...Good Luck hope everything works out for the best...

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Hey.. go invite the womans board to this post ..Im sure they know better what to do

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Protein shake on the monitor yet again! LMAO

The enemy? How dare you! TREASON!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    My wife did my first inject shes stoked!..Maybe try and put some tears on and say how beautifull she is, you just wanted to try to catch up to the perfect 10 she is by becoming a nine all the while holding flowers
    Hehehe.. thanks for a good laugh..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information