JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

why does everyone think you have to take test?

you say all this other **** shuts down ur natural test production, well hello so does taking test...you just have fake test in ur system....i have talked to many people that have taken things and not had near the problems you guys are describing....i think you guys take too much for too long a time....and we all react to things differently.....TEST isnt always the answer....and ****in wit test too much over too long a time is what will **** u up in the long run!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    you say all this other **** shuts down ur natural test production, well hello so does taking test...you just have fake test in ur system....i have talked to many people that have taken things and not had near the problems you guys are describing....i think you guys take too much for too long a time....and we all react to things differently.....TEST isnt always the answer....and ****in wit test too much over too long a time is what will **** u up in the long run!

thats a very scienific and well thought out answer on why not to run test bro , i never knew i had fake test in my system

dirtdwag you know what i was trying to say....even taking test shuts down ur natural test production....you still get hard because of the test in ur system obviously....what im tryin to ask is i want to do a cycle WITHOUT test...and anytime u ask anyone a question they always say add test...i dont WANT to do TEST....any thoughts

Vegas67 is offline Member
    The problem with not taking test for some is the sides of other compounds...ie Deca will often shut down your erection without test. Winnie and EQ alone dont work nearly as well as with test. HGH combined with test is about 4 times as strong (IMO) as it is alone. Having said this I am sure that there is some cycles you can try....check out the sample cycles on the front of this site.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Do what you want and let us know how it goes for you. Why do you not want to do test?

What are you thinking of doing?

bullram is offline Member
    then just run the cycle you want... the people on this board will simply try to help you through advice.. and most people's advice is built up from personal experiences

dirtdwag you know what i was trying to say....even taking test shuts down ur natural test production....you still get hard because of the test in ur system obviously....what im tryin to ask is i want to do a cycle WITHOUT test...and anytime u ask anyone a question they always say add test...i dont WANT to do TEST....any thoughts
    when u run other compounds, it completely shuts down your hpta, and u will have no testosterone in your body, thats when sides hit u like impotence, lack of energy, depression, test is the key element in any cycle,but there are some compounds that dont need test like eq, but i personally like test, and will incorporate it in all my cycles

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    the reason everyone adds test to their cycle is a simple answer...would u wanna risk your ability to get a hard on...especially while taking something like deca or tren ...and like vega said..it magnifies the results of stacked compounds

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Yes test will shut down you natty test but guess what you still have test in you body. If you run deca alone with no test after 3 4 weeks you will have close to 0 test levels. You body is designed to have test in it to support muscle growth along with a lot of other things.

sp9 im thinkin of doin deca and winny....or deca,tren ,winny....i would take proviron during to stay hard and clomid after to bring my test levels back up....i took test befoer and i bloated up and broke out alot then shrunk down when it was all said and done...i have taken deca and winny by themselves and have had no problems....any advice???

ok critique this then please.....test cyp 400mgs wk 1-10

bullram is offline Member
    what did your cycle and pct look like when you "shrunk down" after your cycle?

sorry something got screwed up....
    test cyp 400mgs wk 1-10
    deca wks 500mgs 1-10
    and winny 50mgs ED wks 7-12......what u guys think??

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Bro bro bro.... You need test trust me, no test no cycle that obvious... If you ran test-e for 500mg ew for 12 weeks that would mean you would have 500mg of test in your system while your natural test production is almost if not non-existant, anyways when pct rolls around you will still have test in your system but say if you were to run deca or something like that without test, well that too would shut down your natural test production but when you go onto pct you would be catabolic as seeing as how your trying to bring up your near-zero test levels that are running through your body, trust me bro it's alot easier to restore your test from a test cycle then to restore your test from a non-test cycle, also..... you risk the sides like low/no libido and depression with low/non-existant test levels....

sp9 im thinkin of doin deca and winny....or deca,tren,winny....i would take proviron during to stay hard and clomid after to bring my test levels back up....i took test befoer and i bloated up and broke out alot then shrunk down when it was all said and done...i have taken deca and winny by themselves and have had no problems....any advice???
    imo, i wouldnt, l dex, nolva, will help with the bloat, and if bloating is a problem then why run deca , prop/fina, test/eq

bullram.....i was younger and didnt have the connections to get some of the **** i needed for PCT so there wasnt much of a PCT....i understand thats why i shrunk down....i dont have a problem wit that....but the acne i got i wont live wit again....gross stuff on my back and shoulders....im lookin to add about 10 pounds of lean muscle...any ideas or advice???

sorry something got screwed up....
    test cyp 400mgs wk 1-10
    deca wks 500mgs 1-10
    and winny 50mgs ED wks 7-12......what u guys think??
    i would run cyp at 600 mgs ew, and deca 400 mgs ew, b 6 200 mgs ed

creepS is offline Banned
    i dont know why are ppl trying to fix things that arent broken :\
    look you asked for an advice,ppl told you should take test(it will give you great results and ull still be able to use your winky). why do you then even bother asking :" any toughts" when you obviously wont listen to what much more experienced users have to say.

do a cycle without a test( i almost did),but then ull have ****load of other issue ull need to deal with...

creepS

ok i see your guys point....if someone could critique the cyp cycle.....what about cyp winny and tren ....what u guys think about something like this....
    cyp 400mgs wks 1-10
    tren 75mgs ed wks 5-10
    winny 50mgs ed wks 7-12...then clomids and whatever else i can get or need...any thoughts bros!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    imo, i wouldnt, l dex, nolva, will help with the bloat, and if bloating is a problem then why run deca, prop/fina, test/eq

i agree. decca= bloat

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You don't HAVE to take test with your cycle...But then again, you don't HAVE to be able to have sex either I guess...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Juicemonkey, acne can be reduced (my experience only) by making sure you are using the proper injection times. For example if you only injected test c 1 time per week your test levels would be changing too much causing more acne. If you don't want bloat and like injections then take test prop every day. I think you can do fine with either test e or test c and injecting it every 3.5 days. Ever consider EQ? You could inject it with your test and my experience is that the gains are long lasting, less bloat.

Another thing that helped me out with acne was showering more often and using a good anti-acne soap.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    IF you bloat on Test, man wait till you try Deca . And if your nervous about acne, then I'd stay away from Deca. It ruines my back. I will never use it again.

The question that needs to be asked is what type of cycle do you want? Mass, cutting??? IF your looking for lean mass, then stay away from Deca. Try a Test Prop/EQ or tren cycle

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Juicemonkey, acne can be reduced (my experience only) by making sure you are using the proper injection times. For example if you only injected test c 1 time per week your test levels would be changing too much causing more acne. If you don't want bloat and like injections then take test prop every day. I think you can do fine with either test e or test c and injecting it every 3.5 days. Ever consider EQ? You could inject it with your test and my experience is that the gains are long lasting, less bloat.

Another thing that helped me out with acne was showering more often and using a good anti-acne soap.
    I would definitly recomend the tanning bed to. It'll dry out your skin.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    You don't HAVE to take test with your cycle...But then again, you don't HAVE to be able to have sex either I guess...

I think some people just post stuff to stir up trouble.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    the point of taking test with other gear is because they shut down your natty test levels. so now you are running on tren /eq or whatever. this equals low test levels. your natural hormones are low so 1. your cycle wont be as effective, and 2. you'll have the sides associated with low test. depression, loss of sex drive. i know it from both ways and in the future when i cycle, it will be test only cycles. nothing is like test in your body. all the gear out there cant compare to test because test is primarily the male sex hormone and is responsible for the building of muscle and strength (which is why men are naturally stronger/aggressive than women) so taking more of it will add the mass. plain and simple.

Ya know, im all against flaming newbs, and I know the mods are against it, and for good reason. But I think people need to start realizing that making a post quite as dumb as this one is going to warrant some "shut the **** up" responses from older members

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    the point of taking test with other gear is because they shut down your natty test levels. so now you are running on tren/eq or whatever. this equals low test levels. your natural hormones are low so 1. your cycle wont be as effective, and 2. you'll have the sides associated with low test. depression, loss of sex drive. i know it from both ways and in the future when i cycle, it will be test only cycles. nothing is like test in your body. all the gear out there cant compare to test because test is primarily the male sex hormone and is responsible for the building of muscle and strength (which is why men are naturally stronger/aggressive than women) so taking more of it will add the mass. plain and simple.
    I concur.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist

Thread Information