BEASTIUS is offline New Member

Qs about administering

how long will a 50mg shot of deca -nandrolone last and how should I administer my stan I have a 50ml bottle and is it eod and would it be all righ to use 30gauge needles?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    good luck injecting with a 30g. Stan needs to be injected or taken orally everyday not EOD. Deca can be shot once a week but at 300mg minimum (or only 200mg if using for lubrication). You need some sort of test in there. Do you have anti e's and pct?

no not yet but I don't think I'll really need anything other than clomid and I won't have to worry about that for another two months right. what size needles? everyday?

consistency, what do you think about a stan only cycle? I'm already pretty big 5'9 195

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTIUS
    no not yet but I don't think I'll really need anything other than clomid and I won't have to worry about that for another two months right. what size needles? everyday?
    test as a base in every cycle, and its better to have everything you need to finish your cycle before you start.. you never know what might happen

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    very few people run stan (winny) only cycles... I dont reccomend it because winstrol lowers your HPTA production. And dont expect to gain but around 5lbs at 6 weeks 50mg ED on it.

Thread Information