bestbod85 is offline Banned

in trouble need advice!

hi ive been a member for a while and have 3 cycles under my belt .... right now i'm 4 weeks into a test deca d-bol cycle and everything was going great but ... my apartment got robbed last week and guess what ... ALL MY GEAR is gone! ... my nolva and clomid included ... im very proned to gyno and other sides .... i contacted my source for more and i got some bull**** letter in the mail saying that my money has been confiscated by a police department in CA for a possible attempt to buy a controlled substance ( not getting any charges but my money is basically gone) - anyway,
    im so screwed .... any advice will be most helpful!!!

Sounds like you're in some deep ****. Looks like your only choice is to start over. Bad things happen sometimes. Get a safe, get a security system, get a new source for gear.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    For now ARR.com if you are having a problem with gyno and need to run PCT, but I am not sure if you need it 4 weeks in. anyone?

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    For now ARR.com if you are having a problem with gyno and need to run PCT, but I am not sure if you need it 4 weeks in. anyone?
    yeah you need PCT, even for just 4 weeks... your body shut down test production, so the clomid is needed to kickstart it back up...

ARR has 2 day delivery...

my .02

Thread Information