boozelman is offline New Member

Dr. Over seeing Depo Testosterone Injections

This is My first Cycle. My Dr. and I believe that Depo Testoaterone will help me build some Mass and help with a Bone density problem I have.

I am very healthy otherwise. I run 6 miles a day, and a 3 day on 1 day off weight training program.

I am 6ft weigh 210. Body fat 11%.

I dont think I am doing the normal doses that some of you do, but this is what he is placing me on.

Depo Testosterone Cypinate 200mg

week
    1-200mg
    2-200
    3-400
    4-400
    5-400
    6-400
    7-400
    8-400
    9-200
    10-200

What kind of results can I expect to see after Cycle? Clomid will be given also.

Thanks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    You will see nice results from that cycle. The only thing I reccomend is to keep the levels stable at 400mg for the entire 10 weeks. Are you gyno prone??

boozelman is offline New Member
    Actually, I have been losing weight for no reason. The bone density tests were really the only thing we could go on to perscribe me the Test treatment.

We ran all kinds of tests on me to see why I am not gaining muscle. Really couldnt find anything. Except that my Metabolism is so fast, my muscles do not recover fast enough, so I am always breaking them down. We have tried everything.

The Kicker was when I did some androl and massive amounts of Protein over a 6week period of time. I got stronger, but I also got smaller and lost 20 pounds. Not all was fat my friend. I lost some quality muscle size.

Hoping this will help me. I hope to gain 30 lbs. Maybe unrealistic, I really dont know.

Logan13 is offline Banned

that was my first cycle

That was my first cycle (depo test cyp).
    I took 400 mg/week for 8 weeks to get my feet wet.
    Just make sure that you have a proper pct in mind. I did not(I was young, and i also had a 18 guage needle for first injestion.oowww). Coming off was a bitch w/o pct. It was a real clean cycle, did not hold much water. Gained 12lbs., lost 2% BF with good diet. Also, do not drink alot of alcohol, that's when I noticed the aggression outside of the gym!

good luck

Thread Information