Thread: halotestin

warlock is offline Associate Member

halotestin

Hi bros,

I know halo is one of the most toxic roids out there but some people like to use it during the last few weeks prior to a show to get extra hardness, density etc......I was wondering what would be the minimum number of weeks you would need to use halo to notice anything. I read that 4 weeks should be good but I wonder if you could get away with just 2 or 3 weeks at about 20 or 30 mgs daily. It's very expensive too.

Any opinions and experiences( is it worth it?, did you like it?...) with halo will be welcome.

Thanks

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I love halo, it willl harden up up nicely. I use it for 4 weeks and love the effects. It did make me mean. Fought at every club while on those things.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fullstrut
    I love halo, it willl harden up up nicely. I use it for 4 weeks and love the effects. It did make me mean. Fought at every club while on those things.
    What was your dosage?
    "A friend of mine" has about 30 20mgs

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fullstrut
    Thanks for your reply.

Yes, what dose did you use daily? Did you get many sides other than rage? And did you run var with it too? I'm debating over if I should just use var or use halo too??

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I ran it with test and EQ. They were 2.5 mgs and I took 10 per day. Once I realized about the rage I kept it under control. I love the way it made me look and will use it again.

Thread Information