Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member

injection problem, please help!!

hey bros..well i started my cycle last week, had my 2 first injections last week (250mg deca and 250mg susta) and it was all good, the susta injection site was a bit sore for 1 or 2 days but it was all good.

and today i injected my deca and yet again it was all god, but when i wanted to inject the susta, i couldnt get the needle deeper than maybe 0,5 - 1 cm, oh my god the pain. i though that maybe i'd hit a nerve or somehting so i changed the spot but still he same, i tried about 4 differnt spots but they did all hurt like hell . what could it be?

last week i injected deca in left thigh and susta in right, this week the same, but this time the susta hurt so i couldnt inject it. should i inject it somewhere else or should i try again tomorrow in the right thigh again?... i have no needles right now, going to buy some more tomorrow so till then i could use all the help i can get.

thnx bros

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Try your A$$

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    you gotta relax bro. adds are its from muscle tension, i have had the same thing. just relax, and if it helps dont even look when your poking yourself. its really not a big deal. also go to spotinjections.com to make sure your shooting in the correct spot. but just RELAX. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    you gotta relax bro. adds are its from muscle tension, i have had the same thing. just relax, and if it helps dont even look when your poking yourself. its really not a big deal. also go to spotinjections.com to make sure your shooting in the correct spot. but just RELAX. good luck bro
    ok thnx..but i was relaxed..if it wasnt the tension what do u think it could be? , should i try the right thigh again tomorrow? oh and is it ok to shoot deca and susta in the same spot ? (both in the left thigh)??
    ill check that website out..thnx bro

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    ok thnx..but i was relaxed..if it wasnt the tension what do u think it could be? , should i try the right thigh again tomorrow? oh and is it ok to shoot deca and susta in the same spot ? (both in the left thigh)??
    your thighs should be fine. i have shot up to 3cc's in one quad so thats not the problem. but first make sure you are in the right spot, that's very important. dont have your leg extended when you inject, and sit down. thats really all i got, i dont know what else it could be since its obviously not scar tissue seeing as how its your first cycle.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    I HAD THE SAME PROMBLEM GUY,.. you have to rotate more often,,..look up bask8kace's thread on glute shots,..works like a charm. good luck

hit the delts too

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    I HAD THE SAME PROMBLEM GUY,.. you have to rotate more often,,..look up bask8kace's thread on glute shots,..works like a charm. good luck
    but ive only had another injection in the right thigh one week ago, should i rotatate even though i only inject once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    your thighs should be fine. i have shot up to 3cc's in one quad so thats not the problem. but first make sure you are in the right spot, that's very important. dont have your leg extended when you inject, and sit down. thats really all i got, i dont know what else it could be since its obviously not scar tissue seeing as how its your first cycle.
    ok thnx, i used the injection site mentioned on this website but they are not the same as spotinjections.com's. but ill try again tomorrow and hope that i'll be ok

but ive only had another injection in the right thigh one week ago, should i rotatate even though i only inject once a week?
    if needed. sometimes you will be able to inject the same muscle a week later,..other times you wont. ive gone without hitting the same muscle for 9 or 10 days and it still hurts like hell,...

if needed. sometimes you will be able to inject the same muscle a week later,..other times you wont. ive gone without hitting the same muscle for 9 or 10 days and it still hurts like hell,...
    ah ok thnx, ill try another spot

what would happen if i still shot in the thigh even though it hurts like hell..i mean except for the pain, is it bad in any way?

what would happen if i still shot in the thigh even though it hurts like hell..i mean except for the pain, is it bad in any way?
    you will just be adding and contributing to scar tissue.

you will just be adding and contributing to scar tissue.
    oh ok, could you recommend another muscle that i could inject by myself and something thats easier as im very afraid of needles.. i almost fainted during my first injection ...

do u think i should try my thigh again tomorrow or just go with another spot ?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what cutup said is correct. also if you inject in the same muscle to soon
    the oil can get trapped and not be absorbed fast enough. if that happens you
    will most likely end up with an infection. I did. anyway, if there is any soreness, tightness from the last shot use anoter site. delts, tris and bis are great. I also like chest . and yes you can mix deca and sust in the same
    shot. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    use anoter site. delts, tris and bis are great. I also like chest . and yes you can mix deca and sust in the same
    shot. good luck bro
    **** i was just getting used to the thigh lol.. ok i think ill try the calfs as it doesnt look as scary as the rest

but do u think i should try the thigh again tomorrow to make sure it wasnt just tension? or just go with the new spot?..please tell me calfs wont hurt

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    You probably were too tense. I like to sit down when I hit my quads so I can get the muscle completely relaxed with no load on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    You probably were too tense. I like to sit down when I hit my quads so I can get the muscle completely relaxed with no load on it.
    actually i was sitting down and making sure i wasnt tense, but then again maybe it was tension, u think i should try again tomorrow or just go with the new spot ?

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    You probably won't hit the calves ever again if you react anything like I did first time I injected there. Mad crazy pain like a corked muscle but 100 times worse for about 10 days. i could hardly put weight on it!

**** i was just getting used to the thigh lol.. ok i think ill try the calfs as it doesnt look as scary as the rest

but do u think i should try the thigh again tomorrow to make sure it wasnt just tension? or just go with the new spot?..please tell me calfs wont hurt

Quote Originally Posted by spoonta66
    You probably won't hit the calves ever again if you react anything like I did first time I injected there. Mad crazy pain like a corked muscle but 100 times worse for about 10 days. i could hardly put weight on it!
    just my luck.. lol...could u recommend a spot that wont feel as much ?

id stay away from calfs,..i hear they're a real pain in the azz

where is the "quads" (my english aint that good) ??

actually i was sitting down and making sure i wasnt tense, but then again maybe it was tension, u think i should try again tomorrow or just go with the new spot ?
    You definently need to rotate spots. I try not to hit the same spot more than once a week.

you dont wanna hit the calf :spudniktr it will hert like a mutherf---er
    try the delt you will like that a lot better. it is real easy to do with one hand. just hold the pin wit your thumb and middel finger. aspirate and inject with the index finger. quick easy and no pain. and if the quad is still bothering you then leave it alone for a while

You definently need to rotate spots. I try not to hit the same spot more than once a week.
    yeah but i only inject once a week

yeah but i only inject once a week
    I would still try to rotate week-to-week to prevent scar tissue build up and full absorption.

you dont wanna hit the calf :spudniktr it will hert like a mutherf---er
    try the delt you will like that a lot better. it is real easy to do with one hand. just hold the pin wit your thumb and middel finger. aspirate and inject with the index finger. quick easy and no pain. and if the quad is still bothering you then leave it alone for a while
    aight sure will do, just one more thing, could the right thigh react different to the as than the left and thats causing the problem or could it be that sustanon makes the muscle sore for a longer period of time ? coz i didnt have any problems at all with the deca and i shot it in the same spot (i inject once a week)

Sust contains roughly 30mg of Test Prop per 250mg that is what causes the soreness.

Sust contains roughly 30mg of Test Prop per 250mg that is what causes the soreness.
    totally agree. for me, unless i brew my own prop is a killer. im sure you will find that any site you inject with that will be a little sore for a few days.
    I have never used sust so I dont know from experience. also, and Im not sure on this (maby someone else can speak up) I thought to really benafit from sust it should be injected every 3 days but I might be wrong on that

totally agree. for me, unless i brew my own prop is a killer. im sure you will find that any site you inject with that will be a little sore for a few days.
    I have never used sust so I dont know from experience. also, and Im not sure on this (maby someone else can speak up) I thought to really benafit from sust it should be injected every 3 days but I might be wrong on that
    I just switched from Sust EOD to Prop EOD to finish off my cycle and Prop is way worse I did my second shot today and I am still limping from the first one. No pain no gain.

yeah ur right its supposed to be shot EOD, but i read on this website that for the first cycle 250mg/week is sufficient for good gains as it is the first time the body encounters as.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    1. the amount is not the issue... the fact that your blood levels will not be stable with once a week shots is. Lower the dosage in each shot and shoot it EOD.
    where is the "quads" (my english aint that good) ??
    If you dont know where your quads are then i dont think you should be using AAS right now no matter how bad your english is unless you dont speak it at all. Quads=thighs

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    just slam them down hard NO PAIN NO GAIN RIGHT or just try ur glutes it painless!!! just remember to ASPIRATE ASPIRATE ASPIRATE

Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    1. the amount is not the issue... the fact that your blood levels will not be stable with once a week shots is. Lower the dosage in each shot and shoot it EOD.
    If you dont know where your quads are then i dont think you should be using AAS right now no matter how bad your english is unless you dont speak it at all. Quads=thighs
    i dont see why me not speaking english very well has to do with m usage of aas?

Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    just slam them down hard NO PAIN NO GAIN RIGHT or just try ur glutes it painless!!! just remember to ASPIRATE ASPIRATE ASPIRATE
    lol sure will do, oh is it easy to do the glutes on your own ?..i wanna use both hands just to be sure (thats why i liked the thigh)
    oh and what does aspirate mean? (u mean like breath?)

before that other guy flames me coz of my english im not from an english speaking country and therefore my sucky english =)

alevok Guest
    do you change needle after you draw substance from amp?
    Another trick is placing an ice cube on the glutes till it is numb then shoot it....

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    do you change needle after you draw substance from amp?
    Another trick is placing an ice cube on the glutes till it is numb then shoot it....
    yeah i change the needle, ah the ice trick sounds pretty neat i might try that out..

crane is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem with my thighs. it seems like i hit a nerve or vein allmost everytime.

i gave up. just rotate your ass. and i did it exactly like spotinjections said

flyboy is offline New Member
    Could be a dull needle......change it and try again

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy
    Could be a dull needle......change it and try again
    no no it wasnt dull i had just opened the package..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information