L-carnatine is offline Banned

whats your Resting body temp while on clen?

next to your temperature right how effective you personaly think it is and how many mcg your taking.....

97.5 120mcg(6x0.02mg tabs a day)--> i could of swore regular body temp is 98.7

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by L-carnatine
    next to your temperature right how effective you personaly think it is and how many mcg your taking.....

97.5 120mcg(6x0.02mg tabs a day)--> i could of swore regular body temp is 98.7

Regular body temp is 98.6 degrees, however it varies a lot during the day. Have you ever taken your basal temp (first thing in the morning before you get out of bed)??

That will tell you if your thyroid is functioning normally.

This was posted by mallet on how to find your basal temp:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    How well do you know your thyroid?

The basal body temperature (bbt) is a highly sensitive and accurate measure of low thyroid function, perhaps exceeding the reliability of available blood tests. The late Broda Barnes, MD., a pioneer in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disorders, developed this test and successfully diagnosed and treated many patients based on it's results.

The BBT test was developed as a simple measure of detecting hypothyroid conditions. It is based on the observation that hypothyroid patients typically run lower than normal body temperatures. This makes sense, since body temperature (heat output) Is a direct measure of the amount of fuel (food and oxygen) being burned by the cells.

In terms of the ultimate objective of measuring thyroid function--that is, determining the ability of thyroxine to enter the cells and influence metabolism--the BBT test is the most logical assessment tool. The BBT is taken immediately upon awakening.

To check your basal body temp, follow these simple steps:

1. Keep a thermometer by your bedsise so you can take your temp before getting out of bed in the morning. (it is important to move as little as possible while taking your temp.)
    2. Shake down the thermometer to read less than 92.0 deg ( unless you have a digital, which i recommend.)
    3. Upon awakening in the morning, take your axillary (armpit) temp for at least ten minutes.
    4. Record your temp.

Repeat these steps for four days. ( menstruating women should record their temp on the second, third, fourth, and fifth days of their periods.) Calculate your average temp for four days. A normal metabolic rate will produce a waking temp of between 97.8 and 98.2 deg F. Temp below 97.8 may indicate, at the very least, subclinical hypothyroidism. Temp higher than 98.6 may reflect hyperthyroidism.

Angry Wtf

bro im on clenbuterol that means my body temp should be a bit higher... i had measured my resting body temp when i wasent on clen and i was pissed the freaking thermometer said 94.7 THATS IMPOSSIBLE THO i would be dead not eaven a cadaver has that temp but currently right now my temp is 97.5

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Sounds incredibly stupid and obvious but maybe try a new thermometer... I ran 80 mcg a day and my temp was in the low 99s

yeah i should try a new thermometer ......{the one i have now is electronic bt like 11yes old} **** i want to see that type of temperature i would feel so much more confterble about this!

Krmnnghia is offline New Member
    Searched and found this...I am currently having the same issue. Just bought a Digital Thermometer and my temp is 97.0. Currently at 120 of Clen . Any ideas? Up my Clen dosage tomorrow and see if my temps rise slightly?

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Using a DIGITAL thermometer i have to take my temp 7 or 8 times b4 getting a good reading !! It starts at roughly 97.5 and goes up a bit each time til it stabilizes at ~ 98.6

Thread Information