Thread: new member

beamer2485 is offline New Member

well guys im new and ive been reading this forum for bout a good month checking a few things up but i have a ? its not bad to mix steroids in a needle is it

As long as they're both the same base(water/oil) you can mix them.

bmwrob is offline Member
    It's OK

well for my next cycle i wanted to try eq/winny but some people say add parabolan or deca any comments i have a few cycle experiences...(main concern is getting cutter and harder right now im 5'11 ,278 well im on my 4th week of sustanon i gained 13lbs in the first week now its week for and i only went up another 7 or 8lbs.....

Add Test Prop to that...

hey young do u have aim or somethign so its easier and quicker to talk

You have a PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    5'11 and 278? 13 lbs in 1 week?

Errrrrrrr Welcome btw.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    5'11 and 278? 13 lbs in 1 week?

hey big whats the eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr for

Quote Originally Posted by beamer2485
    hey big whats the eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr for
    No dis but we get alot of BS on the internet you know? "Hello i'm 5'9 260LBs ripped" when they really started two weeks ago. We got of on the wrong foot.

WELCOME.

to tell u the truth im not one of those bull****ers i mean i know it doesnt help by me telling u but im not anyways im 5'11 278 i started out at around 265 give or take im not ripped up or nething lol im more on the chunky side im real big uppper body but gots some love handle lol stats r as follows>>>>>>>>> arms 21 1/2 cold (and no im not ripped up i was fat before hit the juice and im starting to form better arms) 56inch chest>>38inch waiste >> i dont need to bull**** its better when ur honest im gonna have t o load some picuture >>> i have an awful lot of work to do i need to cut down bad>>>>>>

to tell u the truth im not one of those bull****ers i mean i know it doesnt help by me telling u but im not anyways im 5'11 278 i started out at around 265 give or take im not ripped up or nething lol im more on the chunky side im real big uppper body but gots some love handle lol stats r as follows>>>>>>>>> arms 21 1/2 cold (and no im not ripped up i was fat before hit the juice and im starting to form better arms) 56inch chest>>38inch waiste >> i dont need to bull**** its better when ur honest im gonna have t o load some picuture >>> i have an awful lot of work to do i need to cut down bad>>>>>>
    Ok I got you. Do you know your BF%? You said you're on sust. Post the full cycle you are now on and your cycle histroy. I hope you're using an aromatize inhibitor.

my bf% is prolly high i want to get it done soon. yes im on sust(nile) to be exact... im only doin 6wks and thats it. my cycle expiernce consests of winny and halotesten both at diff times.... aromatize inhibitor??????????????????

my bf% is prolly high i want to get it done soon. yes im on sust(nile) to be exact... im only doin 6wks and thats it. my cycle expiernce consests of winny and halotesten both at diff times.... aromatize inhibitor??????????????????
    Oh boy. Stop the cycle you are doing. At your BF% level and looking at the 13lbs gain in one week your estrogen conversion rate is high. You have a chance of getting gynecomastia .

stop my cycle im on my 3rd week lol im only doin 6 wks but i mean if thats what u think then maybe i should stop

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    i need to cut down bad
    DIET and CARDIO are 2 things that make you lose fat. Steroids build muscle.

i hear what ur saying i think u need to see me to understand im not really fat fat i mean im like i say big big up top like muscular i got some love handle but im not really crazy overweight

well i do cardio for like 15 min 3-4 days out of my lifting days cuz im trying to bulk even more i wanted to hit 300lbs but i think if i just cut down after my sustanon cycle ill be good cuz hear me out ok i took winny bout 4 mnths agoi i was 272 i believe i went down to 248 in 4wks with no cardio and just a good diet so i know i could do it

Steroids directly and indirectly burn fat. But you are cycling w/o proper knowledge. This will get you into trouble. When you finally get ripped do you want man boobs hanging off your chest?

no not at all but what im saying is i do a ****load of research on the stuff i took before i did it.. im no genius but i ask people that have took it and i look online ive been reading this form for a while>>>> u know 1 thing ive learned it that everyones body is diff so maybe ill gain 50lbs in 4wks off something and ull only gain maybe 20 u never know >>>

im not trying to argue with u at all i want other opinions i mean i was talken to someone and i want to cut down now so i was given the idea of testabol eq and winny ... that cycle im gonna do a ****load of cardio and diet good u think this is bad

No i don't the cycle is bad. But you NEED an aromatize inhibitor and you didn't even know what it is, see what i'm saying?

u mean so its doesnt covert

well big klg i want to hear what u think i should do

Ideally stop your current cycle or get some anastrozole (A-dex) you can buy it from http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/.

If you cycle again use a drug called letrozole with your aromatizing drugs to avoid estrogenic sides.

Most importantly research more you have a lot to learn. Start with the words i have underlined.

k thank you i appreciate the help

the thing i dont get i how by taking sustanon 250mg a week im goin to get gyno or some crao like thats its for 6 wks lol i mean can u explain i was goin to t ake clomid when i was done.... i just dont see it being that harsh of a cycle sorry lol

Thread Information