JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

ok ill take test...critique please!

ok thanks guys...ill add test into my cycle....can u guys critique this cycle though please....
    test cyp 400mgs wks 1-10
    tren 75mgs ed weeks 5-10
    winny 50mgs weeks 5-10.....if anyone has any advice on starting the tren or winny at different times let me know...thanks again bros i appreciate it!

P.S yes im new on this board but im not new to the game or the internet i have been on elitefitness.com for several years under a different name.

bump

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Looks good to me bro. The only thing I might considered is switching to test prop, for me and many others, you tend to hold less water on test prop. If you can take the ED shots for 10 weeks it would be great. Be sure to keep your cardio and diet in check which might help with any water retention if you do decide to stick with the cyp. Everything else looks good to me. You might also want to get on some ldex or letro to stop any water retention and gyno since you are cutting. Make sure you have proper PCT and your good to go.

yo GetPumped...thanks for the advice...what do u think i should take for my PCT???

bump...anyone???

I made a few mistakes bro by overlooking your cycle too quickly. If you do decide to stay with the cyp, then you need to run the winny and tren weeks 8-13 to line up PCT right. Also, if you are going to be running the tren at 75mg ED you need to up your test to 600mg/wk. Your test should be run higher than the tren. Also, you should think about kickstarting with the tren for weeks 1-6 then it will be out of your system before you stop the test which will make PCT a lot easier on you. Then start the winny at weeks 8-13 which will harden you up. You should do it like this:

wks 1-10 test cyp 600mg/wk
    wks 1-6 tren 75mg ED
    wks 8-13 winny 50mg ED

Start PCT 24 hours after your last winny shot/pill. Take clomid at 300mg the first ten days, 100mg the next ten days, and 50mg next ten days. Also take nolva starting the same time as the clomid at 20mg ED for the 3 weeks.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-22-2005 at 09:28 PM.

**** thats alot of clomid man....but ight thanks i hear ya....is nolva hard to get, i havent heard any friends havin it.....one more question...is it really necessary to run 600mgs of cyp...im not looking to gain tons of size....just to keep it up while on the tren ....i also can get proviron ...so would that help???thanks

If you bump your tren down to 50mg ED or 75mg EOD you could stay with 400mg/wk of cyp. If this is your first time using tren I would go with 50mg ED. You need to run the test at a higher dose than the tren so that the tren won't shut you down hard since it can be really harsh. Nolva is easy to get, check out our sponsor up at the top. They should have it.

i have taken tren before with enanthate ....i front loaded enanthate wit 750mgs a week down to 500....i took 40 shots of tren...20 were 100mgs a day and 20 were 75mgs a day...i had no problems at all wit the libido???

Thread Information