Carth is offline Associate Member

Is this a bad idea?

As we all know, some estrogen is needed for libido purposes. So in that case, taking 50mgs of Proviron with only 250mgs of Test Cyp and 400mgs of EQ per week kill sex drive? This is in regards to the proviron as it does act as an anti estrogen. I'm afraid that maybe the proviron will lower too much estrogen with such little Test Cyp. And it might cause libido problems.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If anything, the proviron will increase your sex drive.

Carth is offline Associate Member
    Not necessarly true bro. I've been on the proviron for quite sometime now and all it does is keep me lean as hell. But doesnt' do **** for libido. Now I'm thinking that it might be eliminating too much estrogen.

BDTR is offline Retired
    From personal experience when cycling while I was younger and could't get test, I would use prov and it would keep my libido up. Too much letro however kills my sex drive, but never had the problem on proviron .

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    From personal experience when cycling while I was younger and could't get test, I would use prov and it would keep my libido up. Too much letro however kills my sex drive, but never had the problem on proviron.
    On a complete off topic question please dont construe this as a flame ....you seem to run extremely high dose of allot of stuff and i remember reading once your body fat was somewhere around 17-19%. That seems a bit high considering your training/diet/ and cycle stats. Is there a reason its up there or are you just focused on absolute mass?

Thread Information