FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Cycling On One Nut (no Joke!)

Ok, this is not a joke so please dont laugh and answer serious if you can supply feedback!! I have a friend who has 2 cycles under his belt He had vertually no T.A. (he told me), and no puffy nipp's either. His only sides were heavy water retention (which he liked) and acne ONLY with clomid!! 1st cycle was dbol /deca /test. Second was eq/sust.

Hes still a big guy and hasnt done nothin in a year but had an operation which has left him with one testicle. For some reason he wont tell anyone why so on with the question. Hes planning on another cycle of dbol/600mg deca/1gram of test cyp for a good 16 weeks with a 2 month bridge into an 8 week fina/t-prop combo, all on one nut!! The question to anyone knowledgeable here in biology is what side effects or what should he be concerned about is the main worry!! Can he expect good or bad with another cycle on one testicle???? PLEASE BE SERIOUS!!!!

needle is offline Senior Member
    Hmm im not going to guess cuz im not a doc!! I would think he could be taking a chance with one testeee!!! Then again if everything is done right he might be ok!!!
    Risky either way!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Hmm im not going to guess cuz im not a doc!! I would think he could be taking a chance with one testeee!!! Then again if everything is done right he might be ok!!!
    Risky either way!!
    well this is evident my friend but im looking for hard facts, biology facts on how the body itself reacts with one nut. can you even tell me why running a cycle on one nut is risky in a professional answer?????
    (sorry im not being snippy, i just need hard facts, not comments)

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    This is something only a medical professional can answer.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    he should talk to a doc. and we don t know why his testicle was removed, so nobody can really state facts, only assumptions. I guess it could be probably cancer...so nobody should give careless advices...

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Ok, this is not a joke so please dont laugh and answer serious if you can supply feedback!! I have a friend who has 2 cycles under his belt He had vertually no T.A. (he told me), and no puffy nipp's either. His only sides were heavy water retention (which he liked) and acne ONLY with clomid!! 1st cycle was dbol /deca /test. Second was eq/sust.

Hes still a big guy and hasnt done nothin in a year but had an operation which has left him with one testicle. For some reason he wont tell anyone why so on with the question. Hes planning on another cycle of dbol/600mg deca/1gram of test cyp for a good 16 weeks with a 2 month bridge into an 8 week fina/t-prop combo, all on one nut!! The question to anyone knowledgeable here in biology is what side effects or what should he be concerned about is the main worry!! Can he expect good or bad with another cycle on one testicle???? PLEASE BE SERIOUS!!!!
    Allricht i think everything would be much the same only pct will be a bit harder
    because with only one nut its could be harder to bring his natural test levels back to normal but....,thats just wat how i think about it...

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Well supposedly when one nut is removed the other compensates for it. So it would be producing the same amount of test as two. I guess the question would be is would it return to normal levels after PCT? I guess there is only one way to find out.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    talk to a doc.... if he loses the other nut he is... fvcked... big time

OK, after drilling the stubborn son of a bi**h, it was not due to cancer, in fact he donated it to research fo ahealthy sum of $$ and that is the truth believe it or not. Now i know why he wanted me to ask on this board. As for asking the doctor, i think we all know docs will shy away steroid use no-matter what so its kinda pointless.
    Thanks guys for taking seriousness in the issue. Its greatly appreciated!!

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure your "Friend" would most likely be fine i dont see why he wouldn't, maybe recovery time would be prolonged but thats all i can think of. Your "Friend" Definatly should talk to a doctor though.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    My son had is right testicle removed at 6 weeks old. It didn't form correctly in the and the blood supply was cut off and it was dead and had to be removed.
    The DR. said he would never have a problem when he hits puberty as the other testicle compensates for it. However, while he was in there he fixed it so that the other testical would twist on him later. He will be able to have kids like anyone else. There are lots of me running around with one test. SO I think your friend will be fine. I cannot fathom the pain that we was in after surgery.... ****>...

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Is your friend really u???

Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    Is your friend really u???
    HA HA Haaa, i was waitin for someone to think that BUT NO, hes not into this online board thing so i told him i'd ask and probably get good feedback since the chickensh*t wont ask the doctor.

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Naw i was j/k but you probally would be better off seeking proffesional advise being no one in here is a doctor..

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Do you know how much money he got for this nut of his?

I was just pondering this (no, NOT doing it), but how much i would even remotely consider doing it for. It would HAVE to be at least $500,000 i think before i even considered it.

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Do you know how much money he got for this nut of his?

I was just pondering this (no, NOT doing it), but how much i would even remotely consider doing it for. It would HAVE to be at least $500,000 i think before i even considered it.

LMFAO!

Hah, no i dont. It took weeks of prying at him and his one nut cause no one can be that happy over loosing a nut. He did buy a 2003 durango and has spent a few grand in the stereo system but im not even gonna ask what he got for it. LETS TRY TO STAY ON THE QUESTION AT HAND PLEASE!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    if u sold your nut for anything less than 50,000$ your dumb

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Well, if 1 ball does make up for 2 if the other 1 is missing I would be a little cautious and see a doc about it, and I would assume even if 1 ball could make up for 2 it would take longer to bring that 1 ball up to 2 ball status...

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    this is some funny sh##

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    this is some funny sh##
    your comments are NOT welcome here so go to another fu*king thread please!!!

Sauced is offline Banned
    Tell him to go see a doctor

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    Well supposedly when one nut is removed the other compensates for it. So it would be producing the same amount of test as two. I guess the question would be is would it return to normal levels after PCT? I guess there is only one way to find out.
    its true but its kind of like having one hand ,you have to use 2X your strength or use 2X more time to get the same results as a two hander
    so the one is compensating for the other by working harder

P.S it is true that you that you will have less sperm if you lose a ball
    so im wondering does less sperm = less testosterone
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 02-23-2005 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    My son had is right testicle removed at 6 weeks old. It didn't form correctly in the and the blood supply was cut off and it was dead and had to be removed.
    The DR. said he would never have a problem when he hits puberty as the other testicle compensates for it. However, while he was in there he fixed it so that the other testical would twist on him later. He will be able to have kids like anyone else. There are lots of me running around with one test. SO I think your friend will be fine. I cannot fathom the pain that we was in after surgery.... ****>...
    i had friend who had his left testicle removed surgically at 2 days old (yup 2 days old)
    when he was growing up he kept barfing alot and was very skinny because of mal-nutrition.While growing up he had low self-esteem and developed depression at age 13 and later he developed anixety

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleguns
    I'm sure your "Friend" would most likely be fine i dont see why he wouldn't, maybe recovery time would be prolonged but thats all i can think of. Your "Friend" Definatly should talk to a doctor though.

Talking

theres a rumour/fact all over the net that Bruce Lee was born with 1 undescended testicle and had it removed

Two are better than one,
    because they have a good return for their work
    if one falls down,
    his friend can help him up.
    but pity the man who falls
    and has no one to help him up!
    Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm.
    but how can one keep warm alone?
    Though one may be overpowered,
    two can defend themselves.
    A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 02-23-2005 at 12:32 AM.

Thread Information