Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298

    B12 Injections??

    anyone know anything about B12 injections? Doesn't it give you energy and make you hungry? How much per day do you take 1000mcg/ml? Where do you take it?

  2. #2
    Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298
    Would it be a good idea to stack it with prop, tren , and deca the whole way through to give me a little more of an edge??

  3. #3
    Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298
    Anybody?????

  4. #4
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    anyone know anything about B12 injections?
    I'm sure there are people that do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    Doesn't it give you energy and make you hungry?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    How much per day do you take 1000mcg/ml?
    That is the normal recommended dosage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    Where do you take it?
    Intramuscularly, with your other shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    Would it be a good idea to stack it with prop, tren, and deca the whole way through to give me a little more of an edge??
    Yes.

  5. #5
    Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298
    anybody currently taking it?? or have taken it in the past...if so any results or difference without it?

  6. #6
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    There is a search button.

  7. #7
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    yes 1000mcg a day is good. It will take about 3 weeks for you to start feeling anything. Don;t bother going intramuscular as subq is fine. Yes it should increase your appetite and give you a feeling of having more energy.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    I.C.U.
    Posts
    1,011
    I like to shoot it everyday. I feel it gives me energy and increases my appetite. I also put some in all of my AS shots as it seems to ease the pain at the injection site.

  9. #9
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    Anybody?????
    you bumped it after 2 minutes... for that I wont answer your question, guess Im just an ass-hole. But I'll point ya in the right direction type in "B-12" into the search button. I like to inject in the chest though.

  10. #10
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    using 1,000 mcg eod, seems like it helps??

  11. #11
    bmwrob is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    I usually use 500mcg/ED and that does the trick for me.

  12. #12
    Stumbo's Avatar
    Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,233
    I just ordered a bunch, its so cheap i dont see how it could hurt.

  13. #13
    phwSSJ's Avatar
    phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The DOJO
    Posts
    883
    I just shot 1000mcg's in my shoilders, 500 in each. Whenever they feel tight I liketo shoot b-12 in there to rehydrate the muscle as well as all the other benefits, and yes it does work.
    if you want the kind for humans you can get it from a canadian online pharm, otherwise
    get it from an online vet supply for a few bucks cheaper.

    Its not to expensive, you should pay no more than $1.00 for each 1000mcg
    If you pay more than that then you are really getting ripped off.
    Usually you can find 1000mcg/ml 10ml vial for $5-10

    good luck

  14. #14
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    I just shot 1000mcg's in my shoilders, 500 in each. Whenever they feel tight I liketo shoot b-12 in there to rehydrate the muscle as well as all the other benefits, and yes it does work.
    if you want the kind for humans you can get it from a canadian online pharm, otherwise
    get it from an online vet supply for a few bucks cheaper.

    Its not to expensive, you should pay no more than $1.00 for each 1000mcg
    If you pay more than that then you are really getting ripped off.
    Usually you can find 1000mcg/ml 10ml vial for $5-10

    good luck

    you're looking in the wrong place bro!!!! you can get it online for under $20 for a 100ml jug....i think i paid $17 for a 100ml jug of 3000mcg/ml

  15. #15
    joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    you're looking in the wrong place bro!!!! you can get it online for under $20 for a 100ml jug....i think i paid $17 for a 100ml jug of 3000mcg/ml
    I sure would appreciate a pm

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •