Chrizzum is offline Junior Member

When to start cutting?

I start my winny tommorrow. I have been running enan/deca . Since the winny will last 40 days, I will have a good bit of overlapping. Should I start cutting tommorrow, or wait a little while since I still have doses of enan/deca to take. I'm mostly concerned about when to change my eating habits.

alevok Guest
    start using winny right away, this way your anabolic phase keeps on going. The bloating you got from deca /enanthate will soon disappear...

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzum
    I start my winny tommorrow. I have been running enan/deca. Since the winny will last 40 days, I will have a good bit of overlapping. Should I start cutting tommorrow, or wait a little while since I still have doses of enan/deca to take. I'm mostly concerned about when to change my eating habits.
    hey bro how is the enan/deca treating you? I am starting the same cycle this week.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    I start my winny tommorrow. I have been running enan/deca. Since the winny will last 40 days, I will have a good bit of overlapping. Should I start cutting tommorrow, or wait a little while since I still have doses of enan/deca to take. I'm mostly concerned about when to change my eating habits.
    You shouldn't run the winny alone. Ideally what you SHOULD do is start the winstrol up until 2 weeks before you end the test. End the deca 1 week before the enanthate as well. Then once your done using enanthate switch to propionate during your winstrol use!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    hey bro how is the enan/deca treating you? I am starting the same cycle this week.
    I didn't get a good batch of deca . QV is either good or bad. This batch wasn't that good. I got some good results, but not as much as I'm used to due to the fact that I didn't give my body enough rest in between cycles. I would advise you to go with EQ on your future cycles. I got some pretty nasty gyno from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    start using winny right away, this way your anabolic phase keeps on going. The bloating you got from deca/enanthate will soon disappear...
    Should I change my diet as soon as I start the winny?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    You shouldn't run the winny alone. Ideally what you SHOULD do is start the winstrol up until 2 weeks before you end the test. End the deca 1 week before the enanthate as well. Then once your done using enanthate switch to propionate during your winstrol use!
    Exactly what i would do...

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I didn't get a good batch of deca. QV is either good or bad. This batch wasn't that good. I got some good results, but not as much as I'm used to due to the fact that I didn't give my body enough rest in between cycles. I would advise you to go with EQ on your future cycles. I got some pretty nasty gyno from this one.
    **** sorry to hear that man. did you use nova throughout?

Thread Information