Beefkake31 is offline Member

I just realized....

I just realized that I don't have one friend or know anyone out of all these people that have done 1 cycle of roids and stopped. I know most people feel great, look good, strong as a bull, etc. And after the cycle is over even if they had a good pct they still want to go back to the steroids to feel all those things I mentioned. I think looking good is a part of it but I think the feeling good and being strong thing is still a big factor. I have yet to do my first cycle which will be in April but I think I am almost certain I will go for a second cycle.

Moral of post......Steroids are mentally addictive and it's scary thinking if you do one cycle you're hooked. Anyway, just a thought that came to mind so I thought I would post it. No doubt I'm still doing my cycle though .

You're right...after the first cycle, you're hooked.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    There are worse things to be addicted to.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Very true.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Got that right. Too bad the FDA has put AAS in the same class as those.

ace ventura is offline Member
    You're wrong. Once you know what it is, you're hooked.
    I allmost feel adicted before my first cycle.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    im addicted....they are very mentally addicting.... but it's been said there are worst things to be addicted to.... and beefkake you make it sound like a bad thing...lol

grandagent is offline New Member
    I almost feel addicted even though I have never done a cycle. I am addicted to the thought of doing one and getting the results I have seen my peers get. It is a never ending battle to wait until I am older.

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    im addicted....they are very mentally addicting.... but it's been said there are worst things to be addicted to.... and beefkake you make it sound like a bad thing...lol
    No as I said I don't think its a bad thing. But on the other hand I don't wanna keep cycling in to my 50's. I'll have GH to do then

Another thing I realized.......

By the time I am 50 (in about 27 years), think about all the advanced drugs there will be. All I can say is "WOW".

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    They can be mentally addictive......Depends on how strong your will is........I have been clean for almost two years now.

i lost a friend this year ....He didn't do his PCT right last year on an extended cycle .....He crashed and self medicated struggling with depression started drinking alot and crashed his Bike one night........He was a pro ballplayer and He knew better.He was a great guy.....Be careful guys do your PCT get your blood work done after your PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    i lost a friend this year ....He didn't do his PCT right last year on an extended cycle .....He crashed and self medicated struggling with depression started drinking alot and crashed his Bike one night........He was a pro ballplayer and He knew better.He was a great guy.....Be careful guys do your PCT get your blood work done after your PCT
    Hey Lion sorry for your friend, when you say he didn't do his PCT right do you mean he didn't do it at all or did something wrong and if so can you explain what he did wrong for his PCT if you don't mind.

crane is offline Associate Member
    are we going for 200 by march

beuleux is offline Banned
    I originally intended to do just the one cycle, but you will never look as good as you did at the end of your last cycle and will always want to get that edge back.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Have to agree, they are addictive, I love how I look when in the middle of a good cycle theres nothing like it.
    I think I'm better off for it though, I came to a point where it was either booze, weed and other crap or bodybuilding and AAS. I couldn't keep a good physique if I was always hungover or burning out, so I made my choice and haven't had a single beer in years.
    Which path will/would have led to a longer life I guess I won't know, but my quality of life is uncomparabley better.

Thread Information