Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Took My Sixth Sus Shot& Feeling Great

I JUST INJECTED MY SIXTH SUS SHOT ON MY FIRST CYCLE AND SO FAR I AM DOING GREAT. GREAT GAINS, FEEL GREAT, GOOD STRENGHT IMPROVEMENT. I HAVE ALSO NOT HAD THE SUS FLU ( YET?) OR THE SUS PAIN FROM INJECTION. JUST FREAKED OUT A COUPLE TIMES FROM THE ASPIRATION BUT TOOK IT LIKE A CHAMP! CANT WAIT UNTIL ROUND 2!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bless you my son, I can hardly walk right now.. but I am only up to my third, and gained 5 pounds in the first week..
    I haven't had the flu either, and I don't have any problems with the stick, just the day after man.. I hurt..
    I am a believer in it, I love it.. I have seen nuthing but positive gains from it, with no sides, except horney.. course I am only into my 2nd week.

YEP, ME TOO. SUS HAS MADE MY WEINER AS HARD AS PRISON STEEL! I AM DEFINATELY USING SOME ON CYCLE 2. SO MY WEIGHT GAINS ARE NOW AROUND 18 LBS. I CANT TELL IF ANY IS WATER. EVERYWHERE SEEMS HARD ENOUGH!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup I am already condiplating my next cycle, I have enough Sustanon to do two cycles, therefore I am going to probally stack with some Primo, or some EQ, maybe some Dbol , deca , hadn't made up my mind yet, but hell that is what about 5 months away.??
    So daum you have gained 18 pounds on Sus alone? in how many weeks? 6 I assume? That is incredible,, oh man now I can't wait.
    Did the first 2 weeks hurt? the shots I mean.

Well I am taking two shots (mixed together) of SUS 250, for weeks one thru three, 4,5 and 6 it was the same except I threw in some Test E. Weeks 7 8 and 9 I will back it down to just SUS. Gains have been great. My next cycle is going to be a 10 weeker ,with Dbol 1-4, Sus 250 (500) 1-10 and EQ 1-10. I am just counting down the days!!!!

gary is offline Banned
    sus makes me horney to great stuff.

Thread Information