Anibolism is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Serious question need serious answers

Ok gentlemen heres the deal. A buddy of mine called me for some advice and now i'm turning to you guys for the answers. His wife is about to have invetro in early July to try and have a baby. He has some anavar and some trenbolone acetate inj. and wants to know if he can take these for about 6 weeks and switch to some clomid when he comes off without messing with his natural sperm count too much. I know the tren . shuts off the natural test but does the anavar shut down the ol nuts too?? And should he stay on clomid for awhile to keep his sperm count up?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serious question need serious answers-uga4.gif  

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    tren shuts u down up to 60% more than test I read in a study, so that being the case I would say no dont juice if need be run the var 20-30mg max ed

peace

I told him to lay off the sauce until afterwards but he won't listen. I will just tell him to take the anavar for a couple of weeks.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    If I where him I would be on just the clomid ,since it is what it was made for in the first place------clomid = + sperm count !!!!!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    anytime you have excessive steroids in your body, your hypothalamus will stop sending signals to produce natural testosterone and sperm. anavar is no exception, although the dose needs to be higher for this. if you're going to have a baby, don't fuck around right now. just wait until the thing is over then go all out on a real cycle.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah, it's a simple feedback signal to the hypothalamus to stop giving signals to produce more test. this happens any time there is too much steroids in the body. this is why estrogen shuts you down too. estrogen is also a steroid , so during post cycle, estrogen levels are drastically elevated, hurting natural test recovery, hence clomid is used to block those esters from sending inhibitory feedback signals to the hypothalamus.

well as cliche as this sounds its not me were talking about here. It took me forever to just get both of them to stop doing ectasy long enough to concieve a healthy child. Now since i know he's gonna do something anyways, will about 4 weeks of the anavar at 10mg daily and then clomid afterwards hurt him very much? he has twelve weeks before they try the invetro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serious question need serious answers-uga4.gif  
    Last edited by Anibolism; 03-29-2002 at 01:56 PM.

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    If he insists on being on the gear, then 10-15 mg of var is his safest bet. Make sure that boy takes his clomid!!! Just to reiiterate what a couple of bros have already said....If you want to have kids, take some time of the juice to do it right! You talking about a child's life here...Just my 2 cents...
    Dr. Evil already gave you all your endocrinolgy leason for the day....but, here's more info: All roids affect your natty test levels. Var & Primo being the least. They are also the least androgenic (meaning less side effects) which is also why they are used more by women, and less gains. Both are fairly weak anabolics, so don't expect much from them in the way of weight gain. However, the weight gained from them is generally granite hard, easily keepable muscle. Both are overpriced and IMO there are bettter choices of roids to meet individual goals.
    Last edited by IME; 03-29-2002 at 02:14 PM.

Thread Information