Delayed Trenbolone Inclusion

Ok guys here it is. Currently im on a cycle of:

Test E 500 mg/Week (Its actually closer to 650, lab tests have confirmed my test to be about 330 mg/ml,)

EQ 400 mg/Week

Nolvadex 20 mg/day

T3/Cytomel & Clenbuterol : In two days im going to start ramping up my T3, and then combine it with my Clen , IMO they should work synergistically to tear me up while i still can put on some considerable mass.

Now, heres something I've been thinking about lately. Trenbolones are becoming commonly recognized as a must in cycles almost as much as Testosterone . Lets say I included Parabolan or Tren E into my cycle almost halfway through (5 weeks in), and then continued it into my PCT. I am going to incorporate Clenbuterol and T3 in my PCT as well because i would preserve quite a bit of muscle. My idea is to overlap a trenbolone into my PCT. My PCT is essentially going to be a cutting cycle which will incorporate AAS after an appropriate amount of time has passed since my last cycle. Something like Parabolan or Tren A/E will allow me to continue growth (lean muscle without increasing BF) while taking some time off the Test and EQ. Is this a good idea?

So it would look something like this:

Week 1-13: Test E
    Week 1-12: EQ
    Week 5-15: Trenbolone (Parabolan or Tren E/A)
    Week 3-17*: Clenbuterol and T3
    *Ill adjust this how i see fit, but ill probably utilize these two bad boys forever.

And the proper Anti-E's of course. Nolvadex, I have arimidex on hand in case of Gyno, and Clomid for PCT (Possibly HCG if I can get my hands on it). Thanks guys, im looking forward to your input on this one.

P.S. What would you guys recommend as a PCT?

needle is offline Senior Member
    anyone?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Trenbolone cannot be used during Post cycle therapy . Anti-aromatize inhibitors are taken during the cycle not "on hand". Letrozole is a better choice anyway.

Im pretty sure my nolvadex will be enough as an anti E, and i just have some arimidex given to my by a friend whose gf made him quit AAS, so if I suddenly had gyno i would include it and buy more if necessary. Can you explain to me why a trenbolone cannot overlap into PCT?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    this is a mess.

1. you want to run testosterone for about 2 weeks after you stop tren because it's such an inhibitory compound.

2. I don't see any plans for post cycle therapy . If you put it at 2 weeks past your last tren shot, that will mean that it's been an entire month of yo u having zero for testosterone levels .

3. You can't start post cycle therapy until all the compounds clear your system. for enanthate esters, that's two weeks. for undecylnate and deconoate, thats 3 weeks. If you start post cycle therapy before that, you're just wasting money and you will need to run your post cycle therapy for longer to get your levels back up. Your body will only start producing testosterone when there are no exogenous androgens in your system. This includes any aas.

Conclusion? save the tren for another cycle.

Great, just the answer i was looking for. I was unsure whether I could have a PCT for an AAS going while still using a different AAS. I think i was trying to overcomplicate things. I'll just use a trenbolone in my next cycle. Thanks.

Thread Information