getbig is offline Banned

clenbuterol cycle

How many tabs of clen do you need at the end of a cycle and how would you take them i will be taking them with clomid in about 5 weeks

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I didn't get any thing from the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I have read that Clen is used and get's better results with the 2 days on 2 days off cycle. I am going to try that next time, I didn't get anything from the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I could've taken Xendrine and got better gains, honestly. Terinox can agree with me, cause he did his same time and had the same results (nothing).
    I wish I could find that website, but it talked about Clen, causing receptor down grade afte prolonged use, and according to studies, 2 days on 2 days off minimized this receptor downgrading, and all subjects had better gains. I will look for that site to see if I can find it, to back up what I am saying.. I just need to find it..

Site is down, can't get to the info, but trust me that is what I read. I will keep trying..

getbig is offline Banned
    if you do 2on and 2off how many would you take?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Week 1: 2,3,4,5,6,6,6
    Week 2: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6
    Week 3: Off
    Week 4: Off
    Week 5: 2,3,4,5,6,6,6
    Week 6: 6,6,6,6,6,6,6

etc...

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I keep hearing "use Clen for only 2 weeks, then take 2 weeks off."

I have to question WHY?

I have read that Clen loses it's effectivness as an anticatabolic after 2 weeks (though some debate as to whether Clen is an effective anti-catabolic in humans at all). But it's fat-burning properties seem to work for a lot longer, up to 10 weeks according to sk* in a recent post.

So, if you are using it for weight loss, why cycle it for 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

I am not saying it's not an effective cycle, I just would like to hear some debate.

ALSO, 6x20mcg a day doesn't seem to do the trick for me. I have been using 8 tabs a day of Copan, a Korean brand of Clen. (I am 120 kilos, that's a bit over 260 lbs.) Anybody else tried using more than 6 tabs a day?
    Last edited by Ajax; 03-29-2002 at 12:02 AM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Personally I didn't get any thing from the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I have read that Clen is used and get's better results with the 2 days on 2 days off cycle. I am going to try that next time, I didn't get anything from the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I could've taken Xendrine and got better gains, honestly. Terinox can agree with me, cause he did his same time and had the same results (nothing).
    I wish I could find that website, but it talked about Clen, causing receptor down grade afte prolonged use, and according to studies, 2 days on 2 days off minimized this receptor downgrading, and all subjects had better gains. I will look for that site to see if I can find it, to back up what I am saying.. I just need to find it..
    Bro, if you find that article PLEASE PM ME and tell me you found it in case I miss it.

Peace

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Baaaa boom...I will post the article..

(Clenbuterol hydrochloride)
    <edit>

A cycle of two weeks on, then two weeks off, is the best way it should be taken, but it has the disadvantage of a crash period afterwards. Taking ephedrine post cycle can help to reduce this. The two on, then two off cycling theory is not a good cycle choice because of the half life of clenbuterol. Clenbuterol has been reported as having a half life of about 2 days. This isn't 100% correct, since it two different phases. The first phase has a half life of about 10 hours, and the slower phase is several days. This is rumored to be one of the primary reasons why the FDA never approved it. So with the 2 on/2 off cycle, your body doesn't have enough time to get the clenbuterol out of your system.

---------------

Hope that cleared it up...

Dr Evil or Vet/Mods you got anything to add to this ?

Thx,
    Nate

Okay guys here is one of the web sites that state that 2 days on and 2 day off is the best way to go. it prevents receptor downgrade. There is also another site which goes into detail and explains why 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off is not a good idea. I am telling you speaking from experience, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off does not work for me, I got 0 gains. Seriously I got better results when I did Xendrine by itself. Diet was the same, and I ate clean worked out, and nothing..
    If I knew then what I knew now. I am giong to try the 2 days on 2 days off thingy after this cycle (in about 8 weeks). here is one of the sites, I will look for the other one that explains in detail why it is not best to do the 2 week on 2week off thingy.
    http://www.decadurabolin.net/clenbuterol.htm

Here is the quote from the site, doesnt' say much about it, but like I said I will look for the site that explains in detail and gives you a cycle of 2 days on 2 days off that works good according to research.

Quote:
    "Research shows that using it for two days, then taking two days off prevents attenuation."

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't know about theories, but from my experiences, every way i've cycled clen seemed to be the same effectiveness. i really don't think it matters too much.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Excellent article Sicilian30 that helped me alot, I have been doing research on clen for a while and wanted to hear about different ways to cycle it .
    Thanks as usual this website is so helpful big thumbs up!!!!

Thread Information