wonderboy_190 is offline New Member

First cycle in a while. What about this?

I'm looking for more of a performance gain as opposed to bulk. I'm in shape, running, cycling and basketball regularly. I'm 30, 6' 1" 142 lbs (very little body fat, obviously). My last cycle was Sust 250 for 3 months. Weight gains of 35 lbs and an increase of more than 12" vertical leap. I've tried to do some research on this and didn't find a definitive answer. Maybe there isn't one. My workouts will continue with running, cycling and basketball. Hopefully with more stamina.

I'm thinking of a base of Deca due to the magical healing of joint pains, which I have in my knee. But, I didn't want to get into stacking this stuff up. I'm looking to start in the Summer and be off by basketball season.
    Taking into consideration of availability, pricing and benefit, what do you think?
    Last edited by wonderboy_190; 02-20-2005 at 06:24 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    deca will help your knee, but if run in a moderate dose will add muscle mass too. i dont feel deca is a "performance drug". but thats jmo. you could run a lowered dose, get the knee relief, and not add a whole lot of mass. maybe 200mg a week would do the trick.

as for a base, deca is not a good drug to use, as it comes with sides that could hurt your libido. a base of test prop is a good choice for you, along with anavar , and maybe some winstrol towards the end. tren might be a good idea too, but its hard on the joints, as is winny.

peace I4L

Libido. S**t, I haven't needed that in 6 months. lol
    Thanks, bro.

What do you think about this:

50mg Test Prop every other day
    25mg Anavar everyday
    Length 8 weeks

bump

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy_190
    What do you think about this:

50mg Test Prop every other day
    25mg Anavar everyday
    Length 8 weeks
    bump the test a bit more.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    you weigh 142??? It sounds like you dont eat nearly enough. At 6'1 142 you arent even close to hitting your natural peak. I would focus on the diet. But if you decide to do a cycle...
    1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD...if you go lower EOD your test levels will go back to natural level which you dont want
    1-10 Var 25mg ED
    Good Luck

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I'm 30, 6' 1" 142 lbs My last cycle was Sust 250 for 3 months. Weight gains of 35 lbs
    So... you weighed 107 lbs when you started taking steroids ?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're 6'1 and 142lbs I'd suggest seeing a doctor for possible hyperthyroidism

You may have little fat, but you also have little of anything at all on your frame...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    do you do any weight training at all? From what you said, it doesnt sound like it

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you're 6'1 and 142lbs I'd suggest seeing a doctor for possible hyperthyroidism

You may have little fat, but you also have little of anything at all on your frame...

Agreed, I think you can benefit more from OTC supps for ur knee and as far as performance, it comes along with muscle gains...

Add a few legal supps to ur diet and im sure ull notice performance/energy/overall gains

good luck bro

No. This was several years ago. I went from 140 to ~ 175lbs. I now weigh ~140lbs. Sorry for the confusion

I do very little weight training. I know weight training obviously gives you strength, but actually performing the task at which I want to get better will help as well. I mountain bike about 4-5 hours on either Sat or Sun, I run 4 miles everymorning, and I play basketball on w/ends. I want to increase the intensity/frequency of these tasks rather than spending 4 days a week on the weights. (More like 1 or 2 days).

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    you weigh 142??? It sounds like you dont eat nearly enough. At 6'1 142 you arent even close to hitting your natural peak. I would focus on the diet.
    Believe me, I spent almost six years in the Army on active duty (2 years as a Ranger) training day in and day out eating 4 or 5 meals a day and didn't gain hardly anything. I have a very high metabolism. Cycled near the end of my tour and gained 30+

Thanks for the input.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I do very little weight training. I know weight training obviously gives you strength, but actually performing the task at which I want to get better will help as well. I mountain bike about 4-5 hours on either Sat or Sun, I run 4 miles everymorning, and I play basketball on w/ends. I want to increase the intensity/frequency of these tasks rather than spending 4 days a week on the weights. (More like 1 or 2 days).
    Steroids will not improve cardio performance, in fact it will decrease it. EPO is more in like with what you want but I wouldnt recommend it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    training day in and day out eating 4 or 5 meals a day and didn't gain hardly anything.
    The reason you didn't gain any weight is because you were doing too much physical activity for the calories you ate to be stored. Or, as 1-Cent suggested you might check into seeing a doctor about possible hypothyroidism.

Calorie expenditure<Calorie intake = gain weight
    Calorie expenditure>Calorie intake = lose weight

Thread Information