rainmaker is offline Junior Member

deca/anavar + low dose test

I'm thinking of a cycle that goes something along the lines of

40 or 50 mg anavar -everday (which one would you guys suggest)
    400mg deca split monday and thursday
    100 mg test e -every monday

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

through many posts on this board i know many ppl advocate a high dose of test around 500 mg but i broke out badly on my cycle even though i used the wrong choice (sustanon not injected eod) and though it has been cleared up, i would perfer to keep acne at it's minimum (therfore low test dose and pretty sure the acne came from there). Could i ask should i run this cycle at 10 weeks? 8 weeks or 12 weeks for a 15 pound gain?

I'm incorporating the test b/c through all the posts ppl say test must be included b/c your body will stop producing test. However could i ask what happens when i don't include test except slower recovery? can i also ask if armidex is good enough for deca gyno? Also would is the PCT correct or would i need anything else. thanks a lot for your replies. extremely grateful
    for the knowlegable members on the board

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    I'm thinking of a cycle that goes something along the lines of

40 or 50 mg anavar -everday (which one would you guys suggest)
    400mg deca split monday and thursday
    100 mg test e -every monday

PCT for cycles 8-16wks:
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

through many posts on this board i know many ppl advocate a high dose of test around 500 mg but i broke out badly on my cycle even though i used the wrong choice (sustanon not injected eod) and though it has been cleared up, i would perfer to keep acne at it's minimum (therfore low test dose and pretty sure the acne came from there). Could i ask should i run this cycle at 10 weeks? 8 weeks or 12 weeks for a 15 pound gain?

I'm incorporating the test b/c through all the posts ppl say test must be included b/c your body will stop producing test. However could i ask what happens when i don't include test except slower recovery? can i also ask if armidex is good enough for deca gyno? Also would is the PCT correct or would i need anything else. thanks a lot for your replies. extremely grateful
    for the knowlegable members on the board
    If your reasoning for using a miniscule test dosage is acne, then I'd say u might care more about a working member than some red bumps.

I react the same with the acne, but i treasure my boys if u know what i mean

Without test or even a low dose u run the risk of deca dick, which isnt a good thing, do a search.

Im prone to gyno, id run bromo and b6 with deca just to be sure..but thats JMO

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would suggest 12 weeks. And the test E should be inject twice a week. I would do something like this:

Wk 1-12 Test E 250mg a week
    wk 1-11 Deca 400mg
    wk 7-14 Var 50mg

Without test you will expierience many bad side effects without test in your sytstem such as: low libido, depression, lack of motivation etc... bromo or B-6 will help with deca gyno and start pct 2 weeks after last test injection

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    100 mg a week is much higher than typical physiological levels. You'll be fine. If you're having libido issues with more test than normal, it's related to high prolactin levels, not low test levels or high nandrolone levels.

The only things that will stop deca gyno once it's set in are progesterone blockers and prolactin blockers. Bromo, cabergoline, B6 (if you're into that.) or ru-486.

Coincidentally, cabergoline (but not so much the others, oddly enough) is great for increasing sex drive.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 02-23-2005 at 12:56 PM.

hey dude man...does that mean the cycle that i have posted is good for running? or am i suppossed to run the cycle insisted by that consistency put up..main thing is that i am trying to keeping acne at a minimum. and u stated 100 mg is much higher than normal levels, what would you suggest i run the the test at?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    hey dude man...does that mean the cycle that i have posted is good for running? or am i suppossed to run the cycle insisted by that consistency put up..main thing is that i am trying to keeping acne at a minimum. and u stated 100 mg is much higher than normal levels, what would you suggest i run the the test at?
    I would go with the one consistancy posted. I think 100mg is a waste(JMO). I think you broke out so bad on the sus. because your blood levels were fluctuating up and down(not shooting EOD). I did the same thing and broke out bad when I took it. I've taken test e twice since then and didn't brake out(knock on wood) during either. Get some b-5 for the acne...(JMO)
    -fitness

thanks for the reply fitness guy. Just curious if i'm using test e at 250 mg weekly and it has to be injected twice so does that mean i should inject 125 ml twice a week to keep my blood levels stable? also...since i would be using 250 test mg should i just drop the anavar or will the anavar also have substanital benefits if i'm to gain 15 pounds? (am not willing to increase the test dose for acne reasons even though as reported that i uses sustanon which gave me unstable blood levels trying to play it safe) would anybody else like to comment on the cycle i originally posted above? thnxs a lot guys

more test.

Thread Information