cb11mass is offline Junior Member

First Cycle... when? what?

I am 19yrs old, i have been lifting for about 4yrs, played football throughout high school, I am 6'4 210 lbs about 10-12% bf. I believe i maintain a solid diet and training schedule and have for the past two years. I have made prety good gains with my standard supplements (protein, creatine, arginine, glutamine, and multi vitamins). But i look at others at my college, mostly juniors and above that have been on gear and i get jealous haha. My question is; is it too early to do my first cycle and if i dont juice will i probably end up as big as these upper classman anyways with the two years of college? If i should start what would be the best cycle? What about prohormones?
    Thanx, chris

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    19 is young.

id wait till u were 22ish

good cycle wouuld be test eth 500mg 12weeks

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb11mass
    I am 19yrs old, i have been lifting for about 4yrs, played football throughout high school, I am 6'4 210 lbs about 10-12% bf. I believe i maintain a solid diet and training schedule and have for the past two years. I have made prety good gains with my standard supplements (protein, creatine, arginine, glutamine, and multi vitamins). But i look at others at my college, mostly juniors and above that have been on gear and i get jealous haha. My question is; is it too early to do my first cycle and if i dont juice will i probably end up as big as these upper classman anyways with the two years of college? If i should start what would be the best cycle? What about prohormones?
    Thanx, chris
    IMO its to early and i would weight a lil longer at least a couple more yrs but im not ur dad and ive used gear at an early age so if ur going to go ahead and do it research as much as u can and do it as correctly as u can again i would say weight a lil llonger at 6 4 210 ur a good size dude as it is i no u prolly wanna be bout 230 or 240 but ur young and still can gain a shiat load natrually so good luck bro

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    19 isnt really taht young. It sounds like you have your diet in check pretty well and your training routing. Do as much research as possible before starting ANYTHING tho. But to be honest...to compete in Div. 1 football you prolly half to have gear IMO.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    19 is young.

id wait till u were 22ish

good cycle wouuld be test eth 500mg 12weeks
    agreed, 500 is a good start to feel yourself out...You can grow till 21-22 so
    wait IMO...Your already a big kid...

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    I agree Jantzen. I am almost 25 and about to go on my first real full cycle of Test-E/Dbol 500mg/wk for 10 wks and the 'bol for 4 wks

I started out fatter than hell.

5-10 265lbs I have been doing fitness for 4 years now, got down to 200 and back up to 225 from lifting

I knew what I wanted to look and feel like. I thought it was not achievable. When I started to see results I was hooked. I did my studying on AAS and you really need to approach it the right way.

Set a GOAL

See your doctor. Get baseline blood testing.

Be as clean and sterile as possible

Do blood work durring your cycle

Aminister PCT correctly and after that do another blood test to see where your natural test is at.

Eat alot, sleep alot and most importantly keep your workouts more tense than ever in your life.

If I missed something I'm sure someone else on here will add it.

Good Luck, Rig

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    agreed, 500 is a good start to feel yourself out...You can grow till 21-22 so
    wait IMO...Your already a big kid...
    oh, and forget pro-hormones...Junk IMO same sides less gains, I'll just stick to the real thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    I agree Jantzen. I am almost 25 and about to go on my first real full cycle of Test-E/Dbol 500mg/wk for 10 wks and the 'bol for 4 wks

I started out fatter than hell.

5-10 265lbs I have been doing fitness for 4 years now, got down to 200 and back up to 225 from lifting

I knew what I wanted to look and feel like. I thought it was not achievable. When I started to see results I was hooked. I did my studying on AAS and you really need to approach it the right way.

Set a GOAL

See your doctor. Get baseline blood testing.

Be as clean and sterile as possible

Do blood work durring your cycle

Aminister PCT correctly and after that do another blood test to see where your natural test is at.

Eat alot, sleep alot and most importantly keep your workouts more tense than ever in your life.

If I missed something I'm sure someone else on here will add it.

Good Luck, Rig
    good post rig, nobody ever talks about basline blood testing and post cycle testing real good idea IMO...

Alot of people are quick to judge your age when a majority of them started AAS at around the same age. I'd like to see a forum wide poll asking everyone what time they TRUTHFULLY started AAS...I bet the responses would be interesting. I'd do it but im a lazy piece of ****

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    good post rig, nobody ever talks about basline blood testing and post cycle testing real good idea IMO...
    I always think of my body as a race car, would you really want to be driving super fast and hard with absolutely no oil or water gauges?? Heck no, you don't know what's going on.

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    ok thanx alot for all the good info

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Alot of people are quick to judge your age when a majority of them started AAS at around the same age. I'd like to see a forum wide poll asking everyone what time they TRUTHFULLY started AAS...I bet the responses would be interesting. I'd do it but im a lazy piece of ****
    I'll be the first to admit I don't practice what I preach...I started AS when I was 18-19...I had no clue what I was doing, there wasn't any websites devoted to AS...I had a 2400 baud modem and an old ripped up underground
    steriod handbook...I never said do as I did...Iam 5' 9 and my family is well over six feet for the most part my younger brother is 6'4 and 240 pounds with abs showing and he has never touched juice...Oh,to do it all over again
    wouldn't it be great!But most of the PPL on this site probably got started the same way..with the exception of real young guys you have all the knowledge
    you want at the stroke of a key....Just use it..

Thread Information