Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    That is why canada is the best we are peaceful non racist people.
    So you contadict yourself by calling yourself 'the new mike tyson' because of your AAS use and how suddenly your a fighter. But 3 hours later, you're a peaceful non-racist person. So what do you call your discrimination towards people who live in America? Good luck with your winny and M1T cycles, hope that works out for you...you need something to help you with an attitude like that...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    mods?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    first of all im not mentally challenged im asking for true opinion i admit steroids don;t make you a fighter. i know winny only cycle are garbage but im using rest of the gear to bulk up and i am getting my bodyfat down like people on the board said. now the question is can i do a winny only cycle i dont wanna get huge just cut. i know winny is bad for joints but can i do this. you know you americans go attack iraq for what for oil and why don't you attack saudi arabia or north korea maybe because saudi arabai is the highest oil supplier in the world to the us. Than you brag about your brave soliders how they kill innocent village people im not saying all americans are bad but i hate george bush;s foreign policy now he make m1t illegal bs. That is why canada is the best we are peaceful non racist people. and as for the ban part and me not responding i have something called a life and job and a family to support . IM not like the average american who sits at burger king all day and doesn;t know if he can pay his kids child support and be a dead beat dad and then join the army and kill poor innocent kids in iraq and then post pictures of innocent iraqi prisoners and than say
    mission accomplished my ass . what was accomplished did you guys find any nuclear weapons no . As for as im concerned george bush can suck it and hens blitz the weapons dude can suck it and if your down with the george bush policy oil for blood policy then you can suck it ,.

my opinion is only mine not everyones on this board and i do not mean to offend anyone and if your not down with that than suck it.
    whoa there hoss... it's one thing to come back & defend urself for people calling u SPECIAL (which u obviously are)... it's another to go mouthin off about our soldiers man. i really don't know what else to say

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first of all im not mentally challenged im asking for true opinion i admit steroids don;t make you a fighter. i know winny only cycle are garbage but im using rest of the gear to bulk up and i am getting my bodyfat down like people on the board said. now the question is can i do a winny only cycle i dont wanna get huge just cut. i know winny is bad for joints but can i do this. you know you americans go attack iraq for what for oil and why don't you attack saudi arabia or north korea maybe because saudi arabai is the highest oil supplier in the world to the us. Than you brag about your brave soliders how they kill innocent village people im not saying all americans are bad but i hate george bush;s foreign policy now he make m1t illegal bs. That is why canada is the best we are peaceful non racist people. and as for the ban part and me not responding i have something called a life and job and a family to support . IM not like the average american who sits at burger king all day and doesn;t know if he can pay his kids child support and be a dead beat dad and then join the army and kill poor innocent kids in iraq and then post pictures of innocent iraqi prisoners and than say
    mission accomplished my ass . what was accomplished did you guys find any nuclear weapons no . As for as im concerned george bush can suck it and hens blitz the weapons dude can suck it and if your down with the george bush policy oil for blood policy then you can suck it ,.

my opinion is only mine not everyones on this board and i do not mean to offend anyone and if your not down with that than suck it.
    you should have just not responded.... bro there is something wrong with you...This is not a flame just an observation...Do you have any friends?
    Iam going to take my fat ass down to burger king now idiot..Some of us americans own businesses and we don't have to do anything but flame idiot's
    on steriod board(besides bang models on big piles of cash)bye my "special" friend...

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    HAHAHA!! Def a funny thread! I wouldn't take anything this guy says to heart guys, we all know our soldiers are hero's!

This kid obviously had alittle to much chlorine in his gene pool. Probably wearing a bib and chin strap reading this, asking..........."have you seen my M1T?" (picture "there's something about Mary")

If he is not banned he should def get the "special ed member" title!
    Last edited by THA GONZ; 02-23-2005 at 07:09 PM.

bigtimerjp is offline New Member
    and this kid is a "Junior Member" and I'm the "Newbie" this kid doesnt any fcking idea what hes talkin about

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree that your soliders are brave and i dont have anything against the american pubilc in general . but i do not agree with george bush's policy sorry if i offended anyone peace from canadian bro.

i agree that your soliders are brave and i dont have anything against the american pubilc in general . but i do not agree with george bush's policy sorry if i offended anyone peace from canadian bro.
    think its a bit late for apologies, seems like uv offended a fair few ppl, why dont u start a normal post that is educational and other AR users will benifit and learn from??

BDTR is offline Retired
    The biggest disapointment from Canada since Celine Dion. Any of you Canadians wanna claim him?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    iron saluu

what a wackjob...he types like a tard too

blackblaze is offline Junior Member
    i have a body in the marines that would love to get his hands on mr. saluu....i wonder if his gear would save him then lol

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Use your search button bro!You haven't done enough research.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    "he lunged at me and i punched him out"

Due you have all your teeth?

jbol is offline Senior Member

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    I think i would rather be a wart on fat anna nicoles smiths unwashed ass...then be you. Anyways make sure you add test to your cycle :

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Too little, Too late..........

This thread is funny and infuriating at the same time. First off, please do a search before asking questions. secondly, please dont give titles to threads that dont relate to the subject of the thread at all. third, dont get on here and babble your stupid **** and talk down about the us and the soldiers. what the **** did oil have to do with this thread anyways??? Bro, you are not ready for AAS obviously. You dont know what you are doing and you are getting these so called "M1T rages". People like you are going to end up on sportscenter talking about how steroids ruined your life and made you retarded when obviously the deed was done a long time before a needle ever touched your skin.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Nicely said LACBodybuilder

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    This thread is funny and infuriating at the same time. First off, please do a search before asking questions. secondly, please dont give titles to threads that dont relate to the subject of the thread at all. third, dont get on here and babble your stupid **** and talk down about the us and the soldiers. what the **** did oil have to do with this thread anyways??? Bro, you are not ready for AAS obviously. You dont know what you are doing and you are getting these so called "M1T rages". People like you are going to end up on sportscenter talking about how steroids ruined your life and made you retarded when obviously the deed was done a long time before a needle ever touched your skin.

Mutant is offline Banned
    From the way this guy types , I get the impression that he doesnt breath when he talks. I would have to say that he is 10, and borderline retarted like the weatherman in the movie "Anchorman".

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

DANG!! That is cruel but fricking hilarious. I can't stop laughing! You are a mean SOB but funny as hell. Gotta love it.

Knight1811

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Ok let me just say that I use to get excited when I saw saluu's name under a thread because I knew I would definitely get a good laugh at his post. He has really p*ssed me off now that he is talking sh*t about our soldiers. DON'T TALK **** ABOUT OUR SOLDIERS! PERIOD. They put their life on the line so all of us can live in a free country and you are going to come on here and bash them. It doesn't matter wether you like George Bush's policies or not, you don't live in the US, so keep you idiotic comments to yourself. You wouldn't last a day in ANY soldiers shoes. I bet you wouldn't say that to their face because they would really knock you the fukk out, not like those little kiddy hockey league BS fights you "claim" to get into ED. If you don't have nothing positive to say about the US or in general, then stay the fukk off the board because you're really going to p*ss a lot of bros off real quick by your ridiculous comments.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brew035
    This guy is fvcking stupid. He posted this stupid ass **** for what? Should we all be internet scared of this guy. I want to also know if you are so bad then why didnt you let him stand up? O wait ill answer ,because you cant handle your own. You are one of those guys that talk about fighting to try to be a bad ass. Well guess what it aint working in here little boy. I bet the reason you take M1t is because deep down inside you know you are a big fat ass puss!! I wish I could meet more people like you everyday. You remind me why not to act like a dumbass. Thanks for the reminder Bro!!!!!!!!!!

just couldnt agree more bro......just couldnt agree more,dumbass..

Saluu--you're a moron.

Another special title vote here...

Mutant is offline Banned
    Are you a Toys R' Us kid? I hope you never have childeren, but then again if you ever did have sex it would probably be with a hooker that does retarted boys .... i'm sure she would feel bad about it too.

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    AAS arent used for fighting
    heheheh,sure they are. remember that dude that used sustanon and saw 2 guys taking his CD player from car and he tought roids will give him knowledge to fight. of course he got his ass kicked hehehe

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    "SPECIAL SALUU" YEAAAAAAA!.!.!.!

I think I will move your statement to the political forum myself.

Here is the link to the political forum thread...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=151572
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 02-24-2005 at 09:40 AM. Reason: added link

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

Thats f***ing great!!! LMAO!!! Saluu your a total queef bro!!!!!!

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    First things first you shouldnt ever bash the US ever again. Were not in iraq cause of oil stupid. Did you forget about 9-11????? You seem like a coward to me. We are the greatest super power in the world and dont you forget it. Our brave soldiers are over there defending us and you to. You should think before you speek.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    ive never seen such run-on sentence with so many random thoughts...

I guess thats what makes them them..

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    another vote for the "special" title.....MY COUSIN WAS KILLED IN IRAQ PROTECTING MY ASS AND EVERYONE ELSES IN AMERICA YOU PIECE OF SH1T. TO GET ON A PUBLIC BOARD AND FLAME THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS F**KING STUPID. YOU SHOULD BE TIED TO A POLE AND BEATEN. ALSO, YOU NEED TO BE MORE CLEAR ON SENTENCES AND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOOT.

ONCE AGAIN F**K YOU

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    another vote for the "special" title.....MY COUSIN WAS KILLED IN IRAQ PROTECTING MY ASS AND EVERYONE ELSES IN AMERICA YOU PIECE OF SH1T. TO GET ON A PUBLIC BOARD AND FLAME THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS F**KING STUPID. YOU SHOULD BE TIED TO A POLE AND BEATEN. ALSO, YOU NEED TO BE MORE CLEAR ON SENTENCES AND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOOT.

ONCE AGAIN F**K YOU
    Agreed...You are one of the lamest PPL I hope to never meet...hobbit sorry
    to hear about your cousin..I think everyone agree's with the exception of saluu that are soldiers are very brave and that we all hope they get home safe and soon....

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    yo saluu ur a FAG!!!!

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    you suck... FUCl< you

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    when he reaches 21 he will be the toughest guy in the bar LOL!!!!!!

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    when he reaches 21 he will be the toughest guy in the bar LOL!!!!!!
    IF he reaches 21.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Too late!! The only option is to nuke Canada to stop the spread of the "infection"

Agreed.

Bwahahahhahah !!

Priceless!

do u think saluu is ACTUALLY human?

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    do u think saluu is ACTUALLY human?
    hope not...he sounds like the terminator the way he is knocking PPL out
    maybe that explains why he can't write correctly and dosen't understand alot of new terms..Special Terminsaluu

"MY NAME IS THE TERMINSALUU..........IL BREAK UR BACK!" (due to the aggression saluu experiences on AS he wont be back!)

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Ah, brings back memories of the guy who was like "Im four weeks into my sust cycle, first cycle ever, and caught four guys breaking into my car. I went out to fight them and got my ass kicked. What gives, i thought roids made you good at fighting?"

that was a amusing thread ...........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information