Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

the new mike tyson

okay guys i love this **** i was on m1t and at last week hockey game got into another fight the league has suspended me . i say a guy trying to bodycheck me this is hockey i had my head down. I saw him the last minute instead being non chalent i decided to give it my all and hit him hard as possible and i knocked him to the ground hard while i was standing up. he lunged at me and i punched him out . i don;t care what anybody says m1t works and causes aggression . i love these roids i can;t wait till i go on tren but im listening to eeveryone on this board and cutting down and then juicing wanna go down to 12 percent bodyfat. then it will be say hello to the bad guy you ain;t seen a bad guy like me before you f@@@@@@@@@@ losers wanna be like me . al pacino line in scarface i love that restaurant scene .

had a question to ask im using all my tren for a bulker now i am cutting up right now going low carb and high protein and low calories and using eca stack now the question i have is could i use winny alone without test because i wanna cut up . or is it a stupid idea.

you know spring is here and i wanna cut up for the chicks. help me out on seriously not and i love this board . peace out milk is for babies real men drink beer great line.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I feel sorry for your parents.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Here we go again

Dont do a winny only

Cut down before you start anything

AAS arent used for fighting

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay guys i love this **** i was on m1t and at last week hockey game got into another fight the league has suspended me . i say a guy trying to bodycheck me this is hockey i had my head down. I saw him the last minute instead being non chalent i decided to give it my all and hit him hard as possible and i knocked him to the ground hard while i was standing up. he lunged at me and i punched him out . i don;t care what anybody says m1t works and causes aggression . i love these roids i can;t wait till i go on tren but im listening to eeveryone on this board and cutting down and then juicing wanna go down to 12 percent bodyfat. then it will be say hello to the bad guy you ain;t seen a bad guy like me before you f@@@@@@@@@@ losers wanna be like me . al pacino line in scarface i love that restaurant scene .

had a question to ask im using all my tren for a bulker now i am cutting up right now going low carb and high protein and low calories and using eca stack now the question i have is could i use winny alone without test because i wanna cut up . or is it a stupid idea.

you know spring is here and i wanna cut up for the chicks. help me out on seriously not and i love this board . peace out milk is for babies real men drink beer great line.
    Are you 15 years old?

BassMuscle

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Ah, brings back memories of the guy who was like "Im four weeks into my sust cycle, first cycle ever, and caught four guys breaking into my car. I went out to fight them and got my ass kicked. What gives, i thought roids made you good at fighting?"

Saluu, i refuse to answer any of your posts, because you just make posts then never visit them again.

LOL Hed... That was a classic indeed...

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat

Froggy is offline Member
    You going to get the eye tattoo???
    Last edited by Froggy; 02-23-2005 at 03:58 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Ah, brings back memories of the guy who was like "Im four weeks into my sust cycle, first cycle ever, and caught four guys breaking into my car. I went out to fight them and got my ass kicked. What gives, i thought roids made you good at fighting?"

Saluu, i refuse to answer any of your posts, because you just make posts then never visit them again.
    LOL sust makes me superhuman I don't know about you but I could have taken out the entire opposing team...If I was on sust of course...

Quote Originally Posted by BassMuscle
    Are you 15 years old?

BassMuscle
    Don't be so generous...I was thinking 13

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious? Somebody check his age!

Profile indicates that he's 30...

Having a hard time believing that..

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Are you serious? Somebody check his age!
    he's 31....I don't really know what to say about that besides,

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I still dont know why he didnt change his name about a month ago.... he gets sooo much sh1t

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

whenever i see his name under a thread i always get excited to see whats inside.

seriously he cant be more than 15

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    i thought mike tyson was a boxer....

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    I still dont know why he didnt change his name about a month ago.... he gets sooo much sh1t
    with a title like the new mike tyson I think even respected members would get laughed off the board...I hope he's the new mike tyson all the heavyweights suck right now...saluu get in the ring bro...

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    NOT ANYMORE!!! whooo!!

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    it really is all mental.. im on 800mg week of prop and 525mg of fina a week.. and i really dont have any aggression.. i can if i want to.. but its all in ya head.. and im in 8 weeks now... i think one time i got mad @ work i ripped the beam outta the wall when leaving, that was all... but other then that its not that bad, but i guess in hockey u can get pissed if someone tryin to lay ya out..

to get hard and ripped i recommend clean diet, fina, prop, winny cycle, or fina prop var

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    NICE. As did I.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Ohh..his is the saluu guy!..will he be back or what?...I love the ((I feel sorry for the parents line)

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    wow you sound like the coolest guy on earth.

What i find so funny is his name is under the current active members for this thread but yet he never replies back.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    All in favour of bannin saluu say I.................I

aye.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    i dunno about banning but f'n with him would be good something like puttin dushebag(however u spell it) instead of junior member or anything really that'll make me laugh.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    All in favour of bannin saluu say I.................I
    well, that might sound like a good idea at first, but this dude just made my day. i'm actually happier now that i read his thread and got a good laugh... so really, who else is willing to give me a laugh like this every once in a while??

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Roids are not for fighting.

The winny only cycle may or may not work.

brew035 is offline Associate Member
    This guy is fvcking stupid. He posted this stupid ass **** for what? Should we all be internet scared of this guy. I want to also know if you are so bad then why didnt you let him stand up? O wait ill answer ,because you cant handle your own. You are one of those guys that talk about fighting to try to be a bad ass. Well guess what it aint working in here little boy. I bet the reason you take M1t is because deep down inside you know you are a big fat ass puss!! I wish I could meet more people like you everyday. You remind me why not to act like a dumbass. Thanks for the reminder Bro!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    What i find so funny is his name is under the current active members for this thread but yet he never replies back.
    I really think he is dead ass serious...Iam starting to feel bad...Mabye he's mentally challenged or something...Salluu was this a special hockey game buddy?Ive read some of your post and they are better than that redneck comedy sh!t maybe you should try being a comedian....Oh I feel one coming
    what like Iam funny to you Iam a comedian or something...

jbol is offline Senior Member

Saluu........you roid monkey you.......I thought you would of hit him in the back after all in your last post you said your a snake that bites from the back and not the front.......no but seriously Saluu...Im going on vacation and was thinking and it would be a shame to not be able to see your posts....so somehow im going to have to find a computer,because when i read your posts it puts me in a better mood.Thanks Saluu......you dumb*ss
    Last edited by jbol; 02-23-2005 at 02:07 PM.

Yeah I just thought about it and realised that even though this clown makes the most foolish threads ever and never comes back to them I truly am entertained by his stupidity. Free saluu!

Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    i dunno about banning but f'n with him would be good something like puttin dushebag(however u spell it) instead of junior member or anything really that'll make me laugh.
    special would be a good custom title....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    FREE SALUU!! lol... that's classic. and i do like the "special" title...

jgg1221 is offline Member
    oh boy. that does sound like a bad guy. wow i am frightened. oh no.

(he's probably someone else who got banned, and is coming back just to screw around)

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    this guy sounds like an idiot...im speechless

Another vote for "special" title

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information