l Viruz l is offline Junior Member

Aspirin while on test

Is it good to take aspirin every day while on test e?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    It helps keep the blood thin bro...I take a childs aspirin every day.

Does test thicken your blood enough to cause a heart attack or stroke u think?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l Viruz l
    Does test thicken your blood enough to cause a heart attack or stroke u think?

nop...baby aspirin one tab.is 81mg/day is good idea

LPR ....dermatology.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If you already have pre-existing problems it might. But it will put a strain on the old ticker, so it's just better to take a baby asprin (81mg)

EDIT** i need to get a t1 modem or somthin, im always behind by a few seconds lol

Do i think???...I know bro..its an individual thing and certain compounds affect people differently...But I once had my blood work after a test and EQ and my hematocrit was high meaning my blood was thick...the doc told me to get o the aspirin and drink tons of water.

Ive read alot of storys about steroids and ive always herd "NObodys" ever died from steroids directly... even though the media has a tottaly diffrent story, So has anyone actually died from roids? Ive heard of the story of the football player that blamed his brain cancer on AAS but thats probably not what caused it?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Not what caused it, but it will speed it up. And when you hear no one's died of roids, it's because the people who have died while on roids were because they had pre-existing conditions (psycho, morbidly high bp, etc)

My BP is usually around 140/70, and one more question if my bp did get high while on a cycle would it be ok to take bp medication while on roids?

Pete789 is offline Associate Member
    Some steriods increase red blood cells and whilst many athletes consider this an advantage it can increase BP and thus increase the chance of a heart attack. If yo go to the chemist you can buy special aspro for heart attack . Aspro thins the blood out and lowers blood pressure. Many poeple over the age of 40 and with a family history of heart attacks take this drug daily. If it doesn't stop you from having an attack it WILL decrease the amount of brain damage done if you are unfortunate enough to have an attack.
    NOW u c ??
    Pete

Aspirin while on test

Quote Originally Posted by Pete789
    Some steriods increase red blood cells and whilst many athletes consider this an advantage it can increase BP and thus increase the chance of a heart attack. If yo go to the chemist you can buy special aspro for heart attack . Aspro thins the blood out and lowers blood pressure. Many poeple over the age of 40 and with a family history of heart attacks take this drug daily. If it doesn't stop you from having an attack it WILL decrease the amount of brain damage done if you are unfortunate enough to have an attack.
    NOW u c ??
    Pete
    Bro no offense to you but have you read the posts prior to the one you posted??...you just repeated everything everyone said already....>>and YES you can tale BP medication while on AAS.

Thread Information