Thread: DNP and T3

BrownBomber is offline Member

DNP and T3

Fellas,

How important is T3 while on a long DNP cycle. Im a few days into my cutter and have yet to recieve my T3. Will the DNP stop working after a while w/o the T3?

Thanks
    BB

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I've yet to run it, but I've done my share of research...

DNP suppresses thyroid function, so, that itself will allow you to burn less fat...

The supplementation of T3 is used to help prevent that... but, without it, DNP will still work... the effects just won't be as prevalent as it would be with T3 in the mix...

What dose do you plan on running when you do receive it? 50mcg?

75 mcgs bro

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    75 mcgs bro
    What are your stats? How many weeks are you running them, and at what dose are you running your DNP ?

What does your diet look like? Just wanting to make sure you've got that covered as well....

Bro this is my 5th DNP cycle. 1st one went great lost 17lbs in 3 weeks. Last 3 i ate so much **** its was unreal. I ended up losing a few lbs but a lot was muscle cause I basically stop lifting because of work and the fact I was on 800mgs for a longggg time. Ended up fckin w/ the nerves in my feet. But you live and learn, right?

Im running 200mgs for a week then 400mgs for 7 more weeks. Im taking a low dose of TProp w/ it. Alongh with T3, Clen , EC stack, proper vitamins, Meridia, etc

My diet is basically 500 grams of protein, no fat (well as low as possible), and low-med carbs.

Thanks for looking out bro!
    BB

Bro this is my 5th DNP cycle. 1st one went great lost 17lbs in 3 weeks. Last 3 i ate so much **** its was unreal. I ended up losing a few lbs but a lot was muscle cause I basically stop lifting because of work and the fact I was on 800mgs for a longggg time. Ended up fckin w/ the nerves in my feet. But you live and learn, right?

Im running 200mgs for a week then 400mgs for 7 more weeks. Im taking a low dose of TProp w/ it. Alongh with T3, Clen , EC stack, proper vitamins, Meridia, etc

My diet is basically 500 grams of protein, no fat (well as low as possible), and low-med carbs.

Thanks for looking out bro!
    BB
    Bro, not trying to bust your balls, but that is way too much shyt to be taking. Seriously, I would really reconsider what you're about to do.

Post a thread in the diet forum for critique.... looks like it needs work.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Why the added clen and eca stack? What are your plans with those?

Fellas,

Thansk for the heads up but I know what Im doin. The diet has been researched and is on point. As for the Clen and ECA Im alternate the 2 every 2 weeks.

Fellas,

Thansk for the heads up but I know what Im doin. The diet has been researched and is on point. As for the Clen and ECA Im alternate the 2 every 2 weeks.
    Well, it is your body.........
    It's just that if the diet was on point, there would be no need to run so many compounds, know what I mean? Additionally, I wouldn't run the clen in that fashion... (again, just trying to help you out)...

- 2 weeks of clen
    - 1 week of clen + Benadryl
    - Repeat 2x(for a total of 6 weeks)
    - Then take a week totally off, or just continue on repeating the pattern.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=148950

Thread Information