unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Help with injury

Well, I've had this pain b4 its on my back right between my upper back//trap and it's pretty painfull... I have had this happen 2-3 times b4 and it takes a while(weeks) to go away... It interefere's with my workouts and I find it anoying and I'm currently ON cycle and don't feel like taking a break (even though when I did take a break b4 to let it heal it took just as long as if not taking a break from workingout) Also... painkillers won't do crap for that so don't recommend that because they have no effect on this pain for some reason... I'm about to add in igf-1 and was wondering if that will help heal my injured area better as how it makes new cells and is suposed to repair other stuff including bones and organs... Any advice on what may of caused this? Because normaly this came from workingout but, I take the weekends off and the pain didn't come in till saturday, then sunday it was worse, and this past monday it was killing me... Was just wondering what some of your guys advice would be???

bump...

bump again... gym time...

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Is it joint pain or muscle pain? It sounds like you maybe talking about your rotator but I can't be sure. If it is joint pain pick up some glucosimine (sp?) from your local supplement store. It takes a couple weeks to kick in but it eliminated all of my joint pain when I started my last cycle within a month. Also deca is said to help lube the joints but I can't speak on it because I never used it.

bump

I can't tell what type of pain it is, I just know its not muscle either bone or joint, I guess I will try out the glucosimine stuff I'm going to look some more into it...

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Bro go to a chiropractor. You might just need an adjustment. My girlfriend gets that all the time. Her hips get out of line and she gets pain in her upper back. Once she gets adjusted she's fine again.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Bro go to a chiropractor. You might just need an adjustment. My girlfriend gets that all the time. Her hips get out of line and she gets pain in her upper back. Once she gets adjusted she's fine again.
    Those tricky bastards

Thread Information