dazbo is offline Senior Member

swapping DBOL for M1T

Hi

This is the last time Im going to post this, Ive asked a few times but not got the answers I needed.

Basically, Ive used M1T once before and had great gains in weight and strength. Although, due to lack of PCT knowledge, I lost half of that pretty much. I felt great while on it (I also used 4DERM BTW), pumps were great and strength went up, I LOST fat while gaining muscle.

I am now in my start of the 6th week of AAS. I use sus and deca and for the first 5 weeks used Anabol(DBol ). Now, so far I have had no strength increase at all, I dont feel any better pumps, I am sure Ive gained a bit of fat, Ive gained 14lbs in weight after the first 3 weeks but the last 2 weeks Ive not gained at all!!

My diet is pretty in key with enough carbs and protein at the right times etc. as is my training which is spot on and during bulking is very heavy lifting and widely varied.

The question is, I have now stopped Anabol. It did nothing for me. M1T worked wonders for me. Shall I either do the anabol in the last 4weeks of my cycle OR do M1T in the last 4 weeks ???

I know you shouldnt take orals for 10 weeks (Im going to do 9 like) but I know of plenty of people who do it and recommend it etc without probs.

If I use M1T it would be at 10mg per day. If I do Anabol, then it is at 30mg per day.

Obviously followed by good PCT of clomid and Nolva and vits etc.

Thanks

Darren

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You'll burn a hole in your liver!!

Kidding anyway using the M1T 2 on/off in the last 4 weeks may help however it sounds to me like you're not eating enough remember you need to keep in mind the weight you added during the cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i personally believe the liver side effects of dbol are hyped a little, however, 9 or 10weeks on dbol or M1t i wouldnt recommend to anyone

if ur gains have stopped after 6 weeks increase ur calorie intake, the sust wud have kicked in after 6 weeks but deca may just be kicking in now

also u may wana end ur cycle wit anavar to harden up....just a suggestion as sust/deca = WATER WEIGHT!

I know why you would think Im not eating enough but I have been getting at least 5000 cals and gaining fat so i have dropped my intake a bit. typical day is as follows -

4 weetabix/porridge oats wi whey powder and protein shake for brekkie
    2 sarnies of tuna spinach or another meat with pickle in also piece of fruit
    dinner either chicken breast - 400g worth OR 800g meal such as chicken and pasta with a yogurt
    2 more sarnies as before plus a weight gain shake of about 750 cals and fruit
    TRAIN
    Weight gain shake right after gym (Inc scoop protein powder)
    Hour or so later - Tea of either chicken, spag bol, chilli con carne etc with salad (V Big Serving)
    Sometimes Oats with Protein powder for supper.

Now this was the first 4 weeks (Think thats everything!) As well as all my supps/vits etc such as multivits, oils, glusomine etc.

Last week I cut out the weight gain shake that goes with the sarnies in the aft and havent been having oats and protein before bed. I am going to cut my luch down to only having chicken breasts instead of pasta as well. I believe I am carb intolerant so store fat easily from them (Just a thought at the mo tho!)

Anymore thoughts ?? Oh yeah, I was going to end with tes enanthate in the 2 weeks after the cycle before I start PCT and I also use nolva daily.

So you say I should expect the Sus and deca to kick in anytime now ??

thanks

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What are your dosages and injection frequency on the sust and deca ?

what does that have to do with swapping with M1T ?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...27#post1585027

Another thread that Ive posted with more info

eat more. forget about drugs.

why ??? ive been stuck at this weight for about 2 yrs now i know how to train and eat and can lift as much if not more than the steroid guys in the gym - naturally. My physique is good enuff for people to think Im on steroids anyway so I thought I would take them - seeming as tho Im stuck at my genetic limits!

Hate stupid replies like that!

anyway - wot do u know ???? u only been trainin for 4 yrs, you're only 20 and ALREADY done **** loads of junk only to get just a bit more than I can get naturally!

4 Years and lost count of the cycles he's done ?!!!

And he says to me - "Eat more.Forget about drugs" ?!!!

u dont know my life, how i train, how i eat, wot supps ive used or anything - **** this jollygreengiant has pissed me off!!

so ur saying u physically CANNOT increase ur caloie intake then?

ur diet is good but....make it better, eat MORE and MORE!

also i noticed u reduced ur calorie intake dut to gaining fat, like i said before why dont u finish with anavar or prop?

OK thanks for that reply bigs

I feel like all that is happening when i increase my cals, is Im gaining fat.

gotta go for now in a rush !! will reply later ok ..........

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    u dont know my life, how i train, how i eat, wot supps ive used or anything - **** this jollygreengiant has pissed me off!!
    wow. relax man. a short fuse and roids dont go well together.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I feel like all that is happening when i increase my cals, is Im gaining fat.
    That means you're eating the wrong kinds of calories.

Are you sure you're eating over 5000 calories per day or did you just throw that number out there because you "eat a lot"? You can total up your daily food intake at www.fitday.com they have a huge database of foods with protein/fat/carb contents.

If you can't gain weight on gear, there is a problem and it's most likely your diet. Re-evaluate your diet and training and post them in the appropriate forums for critique.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Dazbo....the anadol you're talking about....is that the stuff they sell in the magazines? I'm thinking it's the stuff they have in the Hard Core magazines. Am I wrong or are we talking real dbols?

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    m1T was alright for me, but it did have a tendency to make me sortor lathargic, maybe me jsut being lazy, but i saw that as a side effect listed somewhere

The Anabol I mention is Dianabol yes - pink tabs from thailand came in a tub of 1000. I can guarantee they are genuine as I know the person who goes out there to get them himself.

I made my list of cals up from my food plan which gave me an approx amount based on the macro nutrients in them. This worked out at just over 4000. Then I started using weight gainer so I am adding a few there. My typical days diet is as I stated in the other forum. I am just worried that if I eat anymore food - be it in form of weight gain, protein or whole foods that are lean, that I will end up gaining more fat.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    That means you're eating the wrong kinds of calories.

Are you sure you're eating over 5000 calories per day or did you just throw that number out there because you "eat a lot"? You can total up your daily food intake at www.fitday.com they have a huge database of foods with protein/fat/carb contents.

If you can't gain weight on gear, there is a problem and it's most likely your diet. Re-evaluate your diet and training and post them in the appropriate forums for critique.

i agree, change ur weight gainer for a protein powder wit less cals, u want the right cals not wrong ones, for example many weight gainer's have radiculas amounts of fats in them per shake and by the sounds of it this isnt wot u want

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Today i have just started M1T. I have run it before with OK results, but this time i plan on taking 30mg per day (3x 10mg tabs) for 3-4 weeks. I know all about the effects on the liver and PCT, and that Dbols are better run with Test but...what results do you think i would get if i did

Week 1-3 M1T 30mg Per day
    Week 3 - 5 20mg Dbol
    Week 5-7 30mb Dbol

...speaking hypertheticaly at the minuete ofcourse...But i may try it if i think it could be benificial

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Bro...m1t at 30mgs is more taxing on your liver than dbol at 30....yet you run this stuff 7 weeks in a row? I wouldnt go near it.

I would never touch M1T above 15mg as soon as I bumped up to 20mg I had kidney/liver pain so had to stop. I also wouldnt run it for longer than 3/4weeks. The gains pretty much stop after that anyway. Dunno why this post came on here but isnt that called hijacking the thread ???

Anyway, back to my post........

Bigswiftos - I agree I think I will cancel weight gainer because yes, it does have a lot of fats - Its MCT's so not supposed to be able to be stored as body fat but obviously thats not wholey true!

Ill just replace them with prtein shakes and Ill add 1:2 ratio of prot:dextrose before and after the gym. I also might add an extra shake before bed at night. I was thinking of just having 4 raw eggs with milk in blender before bed so that with it being whole food, the protein would last longer through the night.

Anyway, any more help is appreciated.

Thanks

Darren

So - the question is, should I OR shouldn't I, swap Dianabol for M1T ?????????

bump

Thread Information