JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

is 100mg of tren Ed too much???

thats 700 mgs a week....im takin 500mgs of cyp a week for 10 weeks and winny right after the tren ...should i reduce the tren to 75mgs or is 100 ok????thanks!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut r ur stats? cycle exp?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Tren over 75 mgs/ed REALLY ****s with my head, which sucks because I love the gains I get.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I experianced a big jump in strength/leaness from 75mg /ED to 100mg /ED, without any additional sides. Depends on the person, redmeat is a little nuts to begin with so

im 6-5 about 245....i have taken sust by itself....deca by itself when i was first startin out....i then took enanthate and tren ....i ran 20 days of 100mgs and 20 days of 75mgs....and this past summer i did a winny only cyle!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if all you are running is 500mg of test 700mg of tren is too much.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    im 6-5 about 245....i have taken sust by itself....deca by itself when i was first startin out....i then took enanthate and tren....i ran 20 days of 100mgs and 20 days of 75mgs....and this past summer i did a winny only cyle!
    from the looks of that u need more research bro.

but i havent gone past 75mg/day of tren personally but im gon try 100mg next time. keep the test higher dosed than the tren tho so i would up the cyp to 600mg and the tren 75mg/day

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I experianced a big jump in strength/leaness from 75mg /ED to 100mg /ED, without any additional sides. Depends on the person, redmeat is a little nuts to begin with so

saluu is offline Banned
    i agree with tycin make sure keep test higher than tren . I have taken 100mg a day it really depends on the person some get more sides and some don,t . start off with 75 mg and work your way up . 100mg is actually normal dose dude of tren. anywyas had a question for juice moneky 2005 how was your winny only cycle dude any good i am also thinking of doing winny only cycle as well. pm me or just post here did you get more cut on winny only and what was was bodyfat starters and after thanks

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    tren is some amazing stuff but carries with it alot of negative sides for alot ofd people at higher doses. Keep the test higher than the tren and you should be ok. IMHO tren is one of thoes substances that more is not always better especially due toits kidney toxicity. I have run tren @ 50mg ED and Prop @75 mg ED and i have made some great gains from it. On the other hand if you are running tren A and the sides are too bad it wont take too long to get it out of your system.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd start with 50mg Ed and work your way up. I tried to do 100mg, and I just couldn't take the sides. Anything over 75mg and I'm a basket case...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'd start with 50mg Ed and work your way up. I tried to do 100mg, and I just couldn't take the sides. Anything over 75mg and I'm a basket case...
    i don't go over 75mg/ed either.....any more and i'd be a complete insomniac

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i don't go over 75mg/ed either.....any more and i'd be a complete insomniac
    I sleep like a baby on 100mg /ED... its just the waking up in a pool of my own sweat part every night that gets old fast. Thats really the only side I get, which is bad enough imo lol

Moosepellet is offline Member
    How many cycle's have you ran tren before 1Cent? I am planning on running 75mg/ED for 10wks, basically I got talked into it. We'll see if it's as good as everyone says

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    How many cycle's have you ran tren before 1Cent? I am planning on running 75mg/ED for 10wks, basically I got talked into it. We'll see if it's as good as everyone says
    Just one long one, first 8 weeks I did 75mg /ED, then 12 more weeks at 100mg /ED, 20 weeks total.

saluu.....i ran 30 shots of winny over about a 6 week period....my arms and shoulders got cut up and i increased pretty good in strength...i went from benchin 295 for 8 to about 315 for 9....i had a ****ty diet and didnt do any cardio...i partied alot on it which i shouldnt have done i know but i didnt have any side effects...the only problem i have ever had wit juice is acne from the sust and enanthate ....ill go wit 75mgs of tren a day then...maybe up it to 100 here and there or after a few weeks...thanks for the advice.

btw moosepellet and 1cent...i heard much like winny u should run tren more than 6 weeks at a time...i guess u could push it to 8 at the most but 10 seems like an awful lot...just my two cents from what i have heard and read!

Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    btw moosepellet and 1cent...i heard much like winny u should run tren more than 6 weeks at a time...i guess u could push it to 8 at the most but 10 seems like an awful lot...just my two cents from what i have heard and read!
    The people you heard that from, my good friend Arnold would call girly-men :spudniknu

Thread Information