Godspeed is offline Associate Member

D-Bol and Winny cycle?

Sorry, see below...
    Last edited by Godspeed; 02-23-2005 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Fix title

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    don't think this is the right forum bro try the lounge

***Sorry, I have no idea why, but I could NOT get my post to go up with the title and body that I wanted***

Here is what I wanted -

D-Bol and Winny cycle?

N3wb to actually being educated on what I'm doing, sadly. This forum is great.

Naturally pretty skinny, 150-160lbs (high end if training and eating - easily low end if not), 5'10½". I've been up to 178 on Sus, Deca and eating properly and am currently 164-168 after a bottle of Tren on it's own.

I want to do a D-Bol and Winny cycle, I think...so that I can do a Deca, Sus and Tren cycle this summer . Are they (dbol /winny) a good stack, or not recommended to do together? I'm thinking 30mg ed D-Bol (10mg ea, right?) for week 1 and then bumping it to 50mg ed for weeks 2-6 or 7. Then, starting on week 4, 1cc (not sure what that is in mg) of Winny eod through week 10 (6 week cycle). 10mg of Nova ed right from the start throughout and then 100mg of Clomid ed for 2 weeks once the D-Bols are done.

Sound good or am I f00ked!?! Please offer corrections and comments where necessary. Thanks, boys.

bullram is offline Member
    that cycle is awful, stop immediately and do some research

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What's your cycle histroy?

1cc Deca 300 per week and 2amps of Sustanon 250 per week, both for 10 weeks. Did that two years ago.

Just recently did a bottle of Tren - 1cc eod.

No PCT either time.

Seriously, is that cycle I mentioned above (dbol and winny) really f-ing bad? Li'l help would be awesome. Thanks again.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    run test bro it will be much better with proper pct

Test in addition-to, or instead-of one or the other?

What in particular is wrong with my posted cycle? The stack, the quantities, the time frame, the PCT?

Just looking for help and this place seems to be the place to get it. Believe it or not I have done a bunch of reading here and just now decided to speak out for some advice.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Running cycles with all orals is a bad idea because the gains are extremely hard to keep. Include testosterone in all of your cycles.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    godspeed if you are serious about taking dbol and winny in the same cycle then your are an idiot. if those are the only 2 roids your will be taking and at teh same time the you should be shot!!!!! dbol is strictly for bulking and strenght, thats it nothing else. winny is strictly for cutting and strenght, and hardness. if you take these two together they will cancel eachothers major effects out and youll stay the same size with alot of water retention and be a lil stronger and thats it. so please dotn do that cycle.
    my suggestion if you want to get big dbol and test and decca ive personally had wonderful results taking that for 10 weeks or if yu want to get strong and still put on a lil solid mass like 10 pounds then do winny and test for 10 weeks. sorry if i offeneded you in the beginning but that is comitting liver suicide. i promise!

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    godspeed if you are serious about taking dbol and winny in the same cycle then your are an idiot. if those are the only 2 roids your will be taking and at teh same time the you should be shot!!!!! dbol is strictly for bulking and strenght, thats it nothing else. winny is strictly for cutting and strenght, and hardness. if you take these two together they will cancel eachothers major effects out and youll stay the same size with alot of water retention and be a lil stronger and thats it. so please dotn do that cycle.
    my suggestion if you want to get big dbol and test and decca ive personally had wonderful results taking that for 10 weeks or if yu want to get strong and still put on a lil solid mass like 10 pounds then do winny and test for 10 weeks. sorry if i offeneded you in the beginning but that is comitting liver suicide. i promise!

wtf is your problem, calm down he's just asking for help

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    how about weeks 1-12 test e 500mg/week (sust would be alright prolly too if u cant get test e)
    and if ur bent on doing either winni or dbol (dont do both) do dbol weeks 1-4 @30mg ed OR winni for the last 6 weeks for 50mg/ed
    does anyone else think that would be good?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yeah..try test only (e or c) and do proper pct to see what you get out of it. If that cycle is what you are proposing I would have to wonder about your diet and training as well. Keep researching.

At that height -weight ratio I would think you could put on 10-20lbs with the right bulking diet and workout frequency/plan with no steroids involved.

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    test is pretty much essential in every cycle man
    remember that
    id suggest doin a bit more research on here too, then u can the avoid the flames

OK, I just re-read this thread. You're 5'10 and only 164 after 2 cycles. Your diet has to be severely lacking in protein and calories.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Your diet has to be severely lacking in protein and calories.
    Agreed.

How many calories do you eat per day?

Please don't say "A LOT!" or "I eat all the time!"

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    godspeed if you are serious about taking dbol and winny in the same cycle then your are an idiot. if those are the only 2 roids your will be taking and at teh same time the you should be shot!!!!! dbol is strictly for bulking and strenght, thats it nothing else. winny is strictly for cutting and strenght, and hardness. if you take these two together they will cancel eachothers major effects out and youll stay the same size with alot of water retention and be a lil stronger and thats it. so please dotn do that cycle. my suggestion if you want to get big dbol and test and decca ive personally had wonderful results taking that for 10 weeks or if yu want to get strong and still put on a lil solid mass like 10 pounds then do winny and test for 10 weeks. sorry if i offeneded you in the beginning but that is comitting liver suicide. i promise!
    Judging from the words in red, you don't have clue how androgens work.

Quote Originally Posted by sp9

At that height -weight ratio I would think you could put on 10-20lbs with the right bulking diet and workout frequency/plan with no steroids involved.

Exactly.

if you take these two together they will cancel eachothers major effects out and youll stay the same size with alot of water retention and be a lil stronger and thats it.
    Are you stupid?

AandF6969, is he totally wrong? ...because it was that logic, just totally reversed why I thought it would be a good cycle. One is bulk and the other is cut while both provide strength. I thought it would work well together for that reason.

But point taken from the rest of you...I won't do those two together and will research the different tests more. Thanks.

About my weight, as I mentioned, I have always been very skinny. My ~165 right now is after only a bottle of Tren ; the Deca /Sus cycle was two years ago.

I do eat protein - about 90g per day in shakes plus whatever else I get through chicken/turkey/tuna/etc...but perhaps it should be a lot more?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yep - check out the bulking sticky in the diet section. I think you could get results with no drugs and the right diet. You should check out swolecat, he makes custom plans for people for a fee but gives lots of good advice for free as well. He hangs out over in the diet forum most of the time.

Nothing wrong in general with using dbol on the front end and winny on the back to harden up at the end. Many people do it, but they are things to stack with test IMHO. Winny is very harsh on the hair if you are genetically prone to baldness.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Godspeed
    AandF6969, is he totally wrong? ...because it was that logic, just totally reversed why I thought it would be a good cycle. One is bulk and the other is cut while both provide strength. I thought it would work well together for that reason.

But point taken from the rest of you...I won't do those two together and will research the different tests more. Thanks.

About my weight, as I mentioned, I have always been very skinny. My ~165 right now is after only a bottle of Tren ; the Deca /Sus cycle was two years ago.

I do eat protein - about 90g per day in shakes plus whatever else I get through chicken/turkey/tuna/etc...but perhaps it should be a lot more?
    He is COMPLETELY wrong. listen to AandF, that other dude (whitehulk) has no clue what hes talking about.

definately do some more research, test is a must.

you're going to need WAY more food than that. I would suggest about 300g of protein a day, and about 400g of carbs. your diet is the key, not the roids. if you say you are eating a lot, then you probably aren't. you said your skinny, so just eat like crazy all day and the weight will come.

but do some research before you get deep into a cycle bro.

best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    you're going to need WAY more food than that. I would suggest about 300g of protein a day...
    Scary part...I just checked my protein and I'm only getting about 70g per day. 300 frickin' grams per day? Seriously!?! I'll see what I can do!

I thought about it and realize for me to say "I'm naturally skinny" is a cop-out excuse to think I'm eating enough. I'll see how much food I can pack into this tiny stomach of mine and see what happens for a while. You're probably right that another 10 isn't too far fetched naturally...20 might be a stretch, though.

Thanks for the tips, guys. Flames are nothing new to me...they're just not normally directed at me. I'm a long time member and Mod on an automotive forum. I appreciate the support and direction from those who offered it.

So if I toss this stack out the window and go with test and winny, say, how did my PCT look?

I dont see why you guys are knocking his proposed cycle so hard. The only thing I would add is at least 100 mg test eod. What is so wrong with running d-bol and winny at the same time? Plenty of bodybuilders do, the dbol will throw on the mass and the winny will help keep your appearence harder and the water down. If he watches what he eats he wont have too much of a problem anyways. I've seen guys shredded on dbol before, they just knew how to eat. I say go for it, you may just wanna throw a little test in there to keep the negetives such as lethargy and loss of sex drive from just dbol alone. And for anybody who doesnt know, you can do a mass cycle on winstrol as well, you usually just need to up your dose 50% from the usual. Plus the gains on Winstrol are very retainable, tabs or not.

I thought about it and realize for me to say "I'm naturally skinny" is a cop-out excuse to think I'm eating enough. I'll see how much food I can pack into this tiny stomach of mine and see what happens for a while.

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I dont see why you guys are knocking his proposed cycle so hard. The only thing I would add is at least 100 mg test eod.

That is exactly what we all said. He needs some test in there.

Could someone explain the conversion of cc:mg? As you can see, I know the injectable dosages only in cc's as I read it on the syringe.

ie. 100mg of test eod...how many cc's is that? How many mg in a Sus amp?

And FTR, the Winny I was proposing to do was injectable, not tabs. Someone mentioned their concern in two types of tabs at the same time being very hard on the liver.

Redmeat, I was commenting on this for the most part. About how this guy says he's an idiot because one drug will cancel the other one out,hahahhahah, and by the end of the cycle he will pretty much remain the same. Now, if he doesnt start eating better and more he will remain the same. But tell me this isnt an excellent mass cycle with the right amount of winny? I dont even think he need alot of test, just 100mg eod should do him enough.

ok, 1cc is equivelant to 1 ml. If your winstrol is injectable its more than likely 50 mg/ml, or 50mg/cc, the milligrams is the weight/strength of the drug. You want to do AT LEAST 1 cc every other day, if you cant do at least this then dont even bother taking it. 100mg of test eod can vary in cc's depending on what type of test you have on hand. Most of your prop is 100mg/ml, your test e and test cyp are usually 200, and most of your sustanons are 250's. Are your bottle labeled dude? Is the winny in 10ml bottles or 20ml(cc)? tell me exactly the quantity you have and I'll tell you how to run it .

Could someone explain the conversion of cc:mg?
    Here ya go

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=167

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    winny and DBOL omg that sounds awfully bad how bout you just take androl and DNP for 100 weeks ok ok thats extreme but dbol and winny do not mix!! thats like eating peanut butter and jelly with maynoaise !! bad analogy i know!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Could someone explain the conversion of cc:mg? As you can see, I know the injectable dosages only in cc's as I read it on the syringe.

ie. 100mg of test eod...how many cc's is that? How many mg in a Sus amp?

And FTR, the Winny I was proposing to do was injectable, not tabs. Someone mentioned their concern in two types of tabs at the same time being very hard on the liver.

you have done 3 different injectables, yet you dont know how to read doses???

Thanks, AandF and stayinstacked.

Surprised I didn't figure that out.

Wolf, I knew how to read the measurements and wasn't off in quantities I was doing...it was the conversion to strength mg that was unclear...which, as I mentioned, I'm surprised I didn't figure out.

Deca 300, Sus 250, Tren 75....duh.
    Last edited by Godspeed; 02-24-2005 at 07:15 AM.

Thread Information