DaMoney is offline New Member

Exclamation I need your opinion

Hey, im 18 and im new to the whole steroids thing. Im doing creatine right now, but I want something that will work faster and get better results. I swim and play water polo so im looking to get a lot stronger in my legs and arms without building all that water that will probably make me sink, correct? I need some advice on what I should get, money is not an issue. Hopefully something strong but not as much mass, no/few side affects, and anything else I should I know I guess. Thanks for the help.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    a good diet and train hard!! thats all u need now bro, wait a couple yrs then think about aas

bullram is offline Member
    your way to young for as, your still growing naturally and taking as could **** that up, just get your diet and training in check

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMoney
    Hey, im 18 and im new to the whole steroids thing. Im doing creatine right now, but I want something that will work faster and get better results. I swim and play water polo so im looking to get a lot stronger in my legs and arms without building all that water that will probably make me sink, correct? I need some advice on what I should get, money is not an issue. Hopefully something strong but not as much mass, no/few side affects, and anything else I should I know I guess. Thanks for the help.
    squats and lots of protein

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Dedication To Your Goals!

yea, I do all of that. But I mean im looking for more. Im playing against guys who are 4 years or more older than me now. I need to get stronger. you think taking steroids is a bad idea? got any other ideas besides steroids?

yea, I do all of that. But I mean im looking for more. Im playing against guys who are 4 years or more older than me now. I need to get stronger. you think taking steroids is a bad idea? got any other ideas besides steroids?
    this is a first for me....a juicing water polo player
    the reason everyone is saying to stay off the juice is because you are still growing at 18, and juicing could prematurely close your growth plates and screw you up real good

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Bro, at 18, you don't need steroids , nor should you use them...
    What does your diet and training look like? No one in their right mind is going to point you in the direction of steroids...
    Check out the diet and training forums here, and post up your stats....

what about Anavar ? I have read up on that, says "designed as an extremely mild anabolic , one that could even be safely used as a growth stimulant in children." Even anavar is still bad for my body?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    this is a first for me....a juicing water polo player
    the reason everyone is saying to stay off the juice is because you are still growing at 18, and juicing could prematurely close your growth plates and screw you up real good
    I'll never look at water polo the same way again

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I'll never look at water polo the same way again
    why?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u dont need steroids at ur age!

listen to the advice given above as it is the correct advice for u! get ur diet in cheack and eat eat eat! up ur calories and get some glutamine,protein powder or weight gainer and the scales will be increasing every day u get on them, TRUST ME! at ur age trainging and diet is the answer ur looking for!

Using steroids at such a young age can have a dramatic effect on u both physically and mentally! be sensible and WAIT!

alright cool. thanks for the advice.

alright cool. thanks for the advice.
    another thing bro....being a water polo player takes stamina and excellant cardio shape....aas cause increase in body weight, probabaly not good for your sport anyways

Thread Information